Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

doom for gba

hey hey whats up my niggaz? lol any wase, i am getting doom for gba. yah yah yah i dont care if you think its lame but u know what? screw yall! i dont care about what yall think. i am getting it, i know there is coop and dm ( i dont see anything about that yet ) so i will get the gba for playing doom ownly!!

I did some looking at those screenshots. The first thing that made me jump for joy was the shot of the Demon from the side. Yes, side animations are there. All of them too, in that same shot a fellow player is shown from a 1/8th view, so that's cool.

The second thing I noticed was that the Baron bled green. I wondered, would Cacos bleed blue and Demons red? I wondered if this was Doom or Boom. Then I looked back at the Demon shot and noticed that right above the pistol is a splotch of green, so apparantly all of the Demons bleed green. I can live with that.

In my search for detail I also noticed, quite amazingly, that the floor and ceiling textures are there too! That's right, even Dark Arena didn't have those. =)

I have played some GBA games and I really love the sound, so I can't wait to hear how Bobby Prince will get treated this time around.

Now then, I'm sure they already have a workable control configuration in there. Will it be like most console ports and completely unalterable or will we be able to play with it? If it is static I hope that it follows this following suggestion:

D-Pad: Move foward, backward, turn left and right
B: Fire
A: Use
L: Strafe Left
R: Strafe Right
Select: Weapon ring

Tapping select to just cycle the weapons would really suck. The GBA's select button is pretty well hidden and forcing this on us would be gay. Let's take a lesson from Turok and Undying.

Press select. A ring pops up on the screen. The top shows the fist (outlined red if a berserker has been found). Up-right shows the pistol. Right has the shotgun. Down-right has the chaingun. Down has the rocket launcher. Down-left has the Plasma Rifle and Left has the BFG.

Press any direction to pick which gun you want to arm yourself with. Switching from the rocket launcher to the chaingun would be select, down-right instead of select, select, select, select, select, select. Much faster, and this speed will be very important when we get portable deathmatch action.

Press anything other than a direction to cancel the selection and stick with what you have.

There should also be a 'Turning Speed' bar in the options menu.

Hello? Guys that are making this? Are you listening to me? =)

hey hey whats up my niggaz?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

IT WAS SO PEACEFUL WITH ESCO GONE AND THEN YOU COME AND START.

Yeah thats nice how the barons bleed green. Cacos should bleed blue. well, in shrt everything might bleed accordig to what color there blood is. and lost souls...i have no bastardly clue. but with that picture with the demon going to bite the marine, that geen splotch is blood, but i seriously doubt hat domthing with red blood will bleed green they will fix that later. Good thing they thought of that. But Deadnail, whats with the use button?

shut the fuck up i can say whatever the fuck i want!

Not if you're BANNED!

shut the fuck up i can say whatever the fuck i want!

Not if you're BANNED!

How many people have been banned? At the time, I can only think of DoomedSean, Pizzaboi, and ReOL.

Jesus Christ, I thought you guys stopped flaming that kind of talk! That kind of flaming has gone too far, and I'm not getting involved in this flame war because I know if I do then I'd take it seriously.

gawd I hate these guys that, when there's a real good fight startin', just offer to hold everyone's coats, then later you find your wallet missing! :)

ill see you in deathmatch lut, and you know i will kick your ass.

Kain, what happend to DOOM for gba?