Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Byeblothingal 1024

HUGE & complex Wads

For those who like really huge wads with really complex architecture everywhere & fuckloads of new custom monsters (190 new monsters) & 52 new weapons & 32 artifacts & over 700 new textures; this is your wad. The video is in the description for it. There are 6 other wads made by the same nutter of very similar style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3DFrvEEvQ

file:///C:/Users/Thrawthingal/Desktop/Art%201.jpg

file:///C:/Users/Thrawthingal/Desktop/skulltag%202016-06-29%2014-02-09-383.jpg

Oh come on. Can you make at least one post not about this?
BTW there was one huge and cpmplex WAD here recently... it wasn't really well-received.

Byeblothingal 1024, before you start plugging your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you contribute something first (take part in discussions, community projects, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of such projects already, many of which are likely to be far more interesting than yours.

OP, doing nothing but promoting your mod will get you negative reputation around here. Even as a modder, I don't do this sort of thing and leave it in my signature.

Woah shit, I had no idea. I didnt know how to post this thread about it until after I had posted it in a comment in 2 other threads. I had no idea everyone could see every comment that's been posted in every thread so quickly. I figured only a few people would see the comments I left about it...unless you guys are the few people thats seen it? but yea, this is the 3rd post about it & now I know how to make just 1 post about stuff every time. It doesnt seem like peop care for wads like this, prob why I have never seen anyone else make them like this. I just had to find out though.

You just make a thread in Wads & Mods with your wad's title as the thread title (generally speaking) and post any comments, videos and screenshots in there.

FWIW, I'm getting the impression that you're implementing a lot of resources (monsters, weapons, etc.) into your wads simply for the sake of having them there.

You're clearly very ambitious, and I'd love to see what would happen if you put all of that effort into something a little bit more focused and fine-tuned. You might also do yourself well reading a few tutorials on what makes for overall good design. Here is a really good one.

@Stapler yes I like having a full deck when populating wads. I put them all there because its funner to have a fuckload of different things in a massive wad rather than just the same stuff over & over & over again. So its for the sake of; Funnerness