Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Potatoguy

Doom Wave Onslaught - DIFFICULTY MODIFIER! 5Z4JZ83D

1 PLAYER CODE = 5Z4JZ83D
2 PLAYER CODE = KHH22DVJ
(hashtag)potatoguy
"Better search by Damnation. Not many maps have a swood name like that!"

A doom wave snapmap can be hard to find, let alone be good. WELL KEEP ON SEARCHING. Cause mine may still suck. BUT IT IS GREAT, I ASSURE YOU. THIS IS...
ABSOLUTE DAMNATION

See how well you can fare against 10 waves of demonic forces all aimed to TURN YOU INSIDE OUT. Or have a leisurely stroll; take your pick. Start off in a shop room, to prepare yourself for the coming waves. Use the Reps you gain from killing demons to purchase your arsenal! Whether it be guns, grenades, armor, health, or even stat boost changes, it's all there for you to purchase! Get rich; kill; and WIN!

This map includes:

• A balanced, vast shop system with many things to choose from! Weapons, equipments, armor, stat boost, and more!
  • 10 waves of unadulterated, hectic demon fights, with harder fights each wave after!
  • Quick, streamline battles, in three different battle arenas, that rotate after every wave fight!
  • Genuine difficulty! The map has been tested and tried many times to balance enemy placement and prices! No unwarranted difficulty spikes here!
  • NO WAVE SPAWNER EVENT USED! All enemies are spawned through planned custom group spawners, so you can bet your ass you won't get predictable enemy placements like other generic wave maps!
  • MASSIVE replayability! Change your weapon loadout, fight different enemies in different orders, and other variables that make each runthrough a different experience!
BUT WAIT! What makes this different from the first Damnation? It sounds the exact same!
I'm glad you asked, second voiced opinion in my head! You see, this version is much more improved in many things! Such as...

GUN MODS! Now you have the chance to mod your weapons up! Getting too bored with the same old shotgun? WELL NOW YOU CAN MOD IT UP!
Spoiler

REBALANCED PRICES & BETTER SHOP ROOM! The shop room was too basic for my taste, so i decided to change up the place, and rebalance the gun prices! Now you can purchase the useless Gauss cannon right from Wave 1! The shop room is also more informative, with guns classified in effectiveness based off color (green=low-tier, red=high-tier), and the hud has been changed to accomodate the changes!
Spoiler

OPTIONAL EVENTS! Now every wave has an optional event going on in the first minute or so. These events are to assist in giving you more Reps! Whether it be collect the cases, stay in the zone, or hop to a glove, the events are there to give you more cash to crash!
Spoiler

ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY! Each wave will have a new optional event everytime. There are so many options to pick in the shop. And the battle for supremacy will never get tiring! This map was made with love and effort, to be played again and again, and will always bring entertainment! If that doesn't happen...! Well i tried.

COULD YOU SURVIVE ALL 11 "i mean" 10 WAVES??? FIND OUT IN THE NEWEST, BEST WAVE SURVIVAL YOU'LL EVER EXPERIENCE...
DOOM WAVE ONSLAUGHT

UPDATED!! NOW IT HAS 2P CAPABILITY!

2 Player Version - KHH22DVJ

Prices have been adjusted to fit more for 2 players, and there is now a trigger volume to tell your partner that you need more cash (Reps)! Next to said volume will be another volume to give your buddy cash! That way, if your low on dough, you can ask your buddy for some!

Now just pray they'll be caring enough to give some.

Also enemy count is doubled compare to 1 player version! So instead of 20, you got 40! Happy slaughtering!

Maps have been fixed! Now making a 4P version! Try them out!
No longer feasable cause it's hard enough to get 4 players for ANYTHING in PS4

Thread updated with a NEW MAP: Scorched Ashes
1P - 2C9DJ82Y
2P - L4QDPB4P

Scorched Ashes is a brand new map with the same, great characteristics of Absolute Damnation! This being:

• A balanced, vast shop system with many things to choose from! Weapons, equipments, armor, stat boost, and more!
  • 10 waves of unadulterated, hectic demon fights, with harder fights each wave after!
  • Quick, streamline battles, in three different battle arenas, that rotate after every wave fight!
  • Genuine difficulty! The map has been tested and tried many times to balance enemy placement and prices! No unwarranted difficulty spikes here!
  • NO WAVE SPAWNER EVENT USED! All enemies are spawned through planned custom group spawners, so you can bet your ass you won't get predictable enemy placements like other generic wave maps!
  • MASSIVE replayability! Change your weapon loadout, fight different enemies in different orders, and other variables that make each runthrough a different experience!
Basically the same as the last map, Damnation, BUT BETTER!

A NEW ARENA, A NEW THEME! Fight in the burning, molten arenas of the Vats, Superheater, and Circulation, with some dangerous pitfalls to consider! This place got a lot of close-quarter enemies, and a lot of fatasses. Melt them down, or become ashes! (GET IT? I'm here every saturday.)
Spoiler

NOW WITH A RANDOM GUN DISPENSER! Thought that getting guns without worry was TOO BORING? Now you can use your cash to get a random gun! You may get lucky and get a gun much more expensive than the asking price! Or you may get a Gauss Cannon. HELL. You may get something NOT INTENDED TO BE GOTTEN ANYWHERE ELSE. But... Are you lucky?
Spoiler

See how far you (and your partner) can get in this new map! Enjoy, and try not to die a lot!!

I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN. Now with the new update radically changing the play of Snapmaps, my maps have to evolve with it. So NOW MEET...

ABSOLUTE DAMNATION V2
1p - 5Z4JZ83D
2p – KHH22DVJ

This map is a wave onslought of untamed proportions, with 200 enemies to SLAUGHTER. But do not fret: YOU GOT ALL THAT YOU NEED TO SLAUGHTER EACH AND EVERY ONE. This map includes:

• 10 Waves of unrelentless forces of demonic nature, all carefully placed with custom spawners, so that each wave has it's own difficulty. No repetitive wave event logic here!
  • 3 arenas cycled each wave, to change up the fight against the hordes. Fight in the cooling pyramid, the burning furnace, and the dark halls of UAC!
  • MANY GUNS TO CHOOSE FROM. Every weapon Snapmap has available is here to purchase and use! This even includes mods!
  • A balanced, well refined shop area used in between waves! This place has been tried and tested to make every purchase fair and reasonable.
  • OPTIONAL EVENTS. Events will randomly occur during waves to give you more cash. Each change every playthrough, and spice up how you play!
  • MAXIMUM REPLAYABILITY! Change the weapons, try the events, kill the demons! This map was made with replayability in mind, and unbound excitement every play!
With Version 2, this map has gotten some upgrades, such as!
AN EVEN BETTER SHOP. NOW LIMITLESS With new guns, and ammo place, the shop has had a big change! Guns are now better than before, with prices adjusted to reflect their usefulness! Three new guns are included into the roster, including the fan-favorite CHAINSAW. AND THE BEST PART: You can hold as many of them as you can! Slaughter demons with an uncapped arsenal limit!
Spoiler

KILLSTREAK ENGAGED. Were you pissed that the last map yielded no drops from enemies? Well, now this has been changed! If you kill 3 enemies quickly, you can get a small dosage of ammo, armor, and health! This seems simple in the first waves, but will become much harder to pull off once bigger enemies start showing up! If its to get more bang for your buck, then why not go for it?
Spoiler

A SCORING SYSTEM THAT REWARDS EFFORT. Last time, the score system was a second thought, but now here it's been changed! You will yield a much higher score the more killstreaks you pull off and the more lives you have at the end! Wanna gun for the highest score? Keep killing and don't die a lot!
Spoiler

I hope many people get to try this wonderful map. I had a lot of fun playing this again and again, and i hope others will enjoy it just as much as i have!

Enjoy!

Looks good, I'll check it out.

Edit: Made it to wave 8, good overall. Some feedback: weapon wheel set to 2 weapon slots but player can carry as many weapons as he/she purchases. Recommend adjusting max weapon slots. Also, some weapon text was red when I had enough credits to purchase.

May want to adjust difficulty seeing as I made it to wave 8 on first try. maybe a setting where you adjust lives for a score multiplier? Easy way, make a console where you sacrifice a life for a multiplier. But only make it available before you start wave 1.

and now for my plug: I made a level that is a tribute to Realm667's mod; Stronghold: On the Edge of Chaos. First attemp at a 'real' level. Code: C444TM3H or just search for #realm667. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. I want to make more but only if people play them. Its really hard to get people to even see your map without shameless advertising.

My other map: 8Y6XT3US its a joke level, just check it out if you have 5 minutes.

seriousshuck said:

Made it to wave 8, good overall. Some feedback: weapon wheel set to 2 weapon slots but player can carry as many weapons as he/she purchases. Recommend adjusting max weapon slots. Also, some weapon text was red when I had enough credits to purchase.

The colors in text signify their effectiveness in battle. green = basic, yellow = effective, and red = incredibly good. They don't mean you can't purchase it.

Also which map you played? Damnation has the weapon wheel implemented, but not Scorched Ashes. Damnation should have it.

I played Damnation, which had the wheel, but the wheel only would let me cycle between 2 weapons although I had many. Could've been a glitch. I was still able to select any weapon I had using next/previous weapon or the numbers... I try to get a screen cap on it later to show you what I'm talking about.

Tried it again this morning and it was working. My only other suggestion (being picky at this point) is that some weapons when you purchase get spawned and you have to press the button to get them, and others spawn directly in the players inventory. Good job on this map :)

Yeah every gun in DWO spawn by drop. But due to a GLITCH, the static rifle cannot do the same. It's the only gun that is given to you instead of dropping next to the terminal.

Right now am editing damnation and ashes AGAIN, but now with a difficulty changer!

Sweet. If you need a break, check out my level and tell me what you think. I'm starting the 2nd one now. Its gonna be longer, tougher, and more creative.

Code: C444TM3H

UPDATED!
Absolute Damnation
1p – 5Z4JZ83D
2p – KHH22DVJ
Scorched Ashes
1p – YR8AS3RP
2p – CB6F49FM

Both Scorched Ashes and Absolute Damnation have been updated for a 3rd TIME. TRIED AND TESTED 17 TIMES. The two maps now have….
A new difficulty option.

You can now adjust the difficulty of the waves! Three modes are available to choose from the get go!

• Default: The basic difficulty. Take on the 10 waves without any changes, modifiers, or added bonuses.
  • Hard: The higher difficulty to default! This new mode starts you off with 4500 cash, and an added score! However, the demon waves will now have an added companion to aid their efforts in torturing you. These guys are Bastards! Literally, their names are Bastards. Each wave will now have a Hell Knight, a Cacodemon, a Revenant, or two Pinkies to spice up the waves and make your life harder. To top this difficulty, all demons spawned will have a 30% damage boost! It’s hard for a reason!
  • AGONY: The highest new difficulty! AGONY. This third mode give you 6000 CASH and double the score! That’s great! HOWEVER, all enemies will not only be accompanied with Bastards, but with their demonic minions, LOST SOULS. These F@#$s will kamikaze themselves to take your soul to hell. Or at least leave a big scar on you. And to top this difficulty, ALL DEMON will now have a 60% damage BOOST. Better be ready, cause only pain and agony awaits this final difficulty.

These three modes are built for players who seek a higher challenge than the default. I put this out of one man’s request, and I am quite satisfied how it came out!

I hope you all enjoy these two maps. I will for a long while, cause replaying these maps is always exciting! As was their purpose. Replayability. Have fun, Doomers. Will return to critiquing maps.