Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halfblind

Lets Talk Facebook

Let us talk a bit about FacePalmBook for a minute.

The best aspects of Facebook include:

1. keeping up with close family and friends.
2. Having a business presence.
3. Support groups for people who need it.

and maybe apps and games...?

Are their any good apps and games on Facebook or is it in my best interest to look somewhere else? Are there any games on Facebook that you wish were on steam? I don't like playing top down RPGs and click adventures; I am appalled by games like Farm Friends and Candy Crush; and games like Tetris Friends are no longer supported by Facebook. Most of the games mentioned above are not worth my time.

The best games that I have played include:

1. My Dolphin Show (Why does a dolphin need to wear outfits anyways?)
2. Space Jet (I am not good at this game due to no mouse support)
3. Shadowgun: Deadzone (Best game I found so far)

So what are your favorite apps and games (if there are any) on Facebook and which ones are really worth my time to check out. Lets us make a collective top 10 list shall we or maybe a top 6.

Don;t know how well it runs anymore but tetris battles was good fun, old lady's at the bottom of the ladder and asians at the top lol. I use xpadder to play against them with a controller.

I played Shadowgun for a very short time, and yet i always came out in the top 3 of every match (using the laptop's trackpad!)

I seem to have a weird interest in shooting dinosaurs, so i played that game made by Glu (i forgot the name). But it is so limited. No moving around, or any actual hunting. But i like how the last bullet to kill a dinosaur has a really cool Matrix style animation. And the dinos are high quality. So are the areas. And the AI too.

And i also tried this CS clone. Not bad. Simplistic and all that. Though im waiting for Critical Ops/whatever the name was.

I used to play shitty Facebook games like FarmVille. But now I've evolved and don't play any Facebook games. I primarily use the surface to find old friends and keep up.

Galaxy Life is a nice management game. You're given colonies and... oh you know, you build armies and attack other players. And other players attack you. It has a cute visual style.
Jetpack Joyride is good too, but that's a smartphone game.

bzzrak said:

Galaxy Life is a nice management game. You're given colonies and... oh you know, you build armies and attack other players. And other players attack you. It has a cute visual style.
Jetpack Joyride is good too, but that's a smartphone game.

There are too many CoC clones.

And i though Jetpack Joyride is only for iOS, Android and Windows 8...

MrGlide said:

old lady's at the bottom of the ladder and asians at the top lol.

The funny thing is the old ladies will get game suggestions based upon what the Asians play and the Asians will get game suggestions based upon what the old ladies play. Everyone is all like "why is this game on my suggestion list?"

Voros said:

so i played that game made by Glu (i forgot the name).

And i also tried this CS clone. Not bad. Simplistic and all that.

When you remember the names of the games please let me know.

Voros said:

There are too many CoC clones.

If You mean Command and Conquer, yep there is waaay too much. Plus isn't these kind of resource management games better on the PC anyways. Not through Facebook, on a console or on a smartphone.

Halfblind said:

When you remember the names of the games please let me know.

If You mean Command and Conquer, yep there is waaay too much. Plus isn't these kind of resource management games better on the PC anyways. Not through Facebook, on a console or on a smartphone.

1. Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores

2... No need it was crap. But there is a good one called "Critical Ops".