Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barron

multiplayer error "Unable to obtain title storage , please check your network..."

hello

i get this error everytime i try to get into the multiplayer , i mean after the 12 gb update a couple of days ago , someone suggested it might be my firewall i checked my firewall and doom was a trusted application let through , moreover i reinstalled my windows without the firewall software and the problem persists , do you think what might possibly cause this ? cause i contacted bethesda support and they weren't helpful either ?!!

can you please help me with this ??!! many thanks in advance

maybe i should add i could play the multiplayer perfectly before the new update , there was no such message , someone in the steamcommunity said that his problem was solved by deleting the campaign save files ! but i thought that might be a troll post , and all my progress in the campaign will be losted if i deleted my save files , i mean i only got to the part after the two hell knights and when you get back to mars' surface at night , do you have any suggestions ??!!?

That error message seems to be connected to some form of Win32 API usage of AES encryption, which to me, would suggest you are getting boned by Denuvo. Score another one for bad DRM.

People who allege to have this issue also allege that the patch last night fixed it.
As for the cause, who could possibly know. Not a single person who has this issue has also reported any sort of context to the message, yourself included.

I did what the Bethesda support instructed me to , I checked my firewall and deleted the campaign save files ! if you can ever imagine the save files on the c drive in Microsoft games has got anything to do with that !! Still I got the same issue , "Unable to obtain title storage , check your network" !