Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackgoblinmagic

DOOM MARINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Wow that's neato. Not sure if I'd drop $300 on a dolly though, my favorite magic murder spaceman or not.

Looks pretty neat, but not $260 neat. And I'm not ashamed to say it, I love my HUNK doll, and my Ash doll. And my Chatterer doll. But all were under $40.

they finally released a figure that isn't a dumb bobblehead. that's kinda neat, but this just plain screams "give us your money" to me, though.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

It ... Looks like a Doll, k i'm out .

Looks like an action figure to me.
The small spaces between the groin and thigh, shoulder and chest, head and neck, feet and legs, etc, shows that it has movement available. Bethesda ecen wrote about it having a full range of articulation.

But sheesh, 13 inches? And $260? Bah.

With that 260, i can go to CHINA. A price drop would help it, cause that's a LOT for a foot-tall action doomguy.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

It ... Looks like a Doll, k i'm out .

So what's the difference now?

Just admit you're a grown man playing with dolls and be done with it already.

Why couldn't this have been the exclusive collectible for the collector's edition instead of that revenant statue? BTW that price is ridiculous.

RightField said:

Just admit you're a grown man playing with dolls and be done with it already.

Haven't touched a doll in like ... 10 or 11 years now so Blegh, I saw no difference .

Jeez. While this is really, really cool, and I'd love to have it sitting on my shelf, $260 seems a tad ridiculous. I mean, I work for a living.

Trycon said:

But what happens when you fist bump it?

Hey... In game, Doomslayer fists bumps a mini Doomslayer.
Now you fistbump Doomslayer himself.

Strange, isnt it?

Spoiler

Romero once stated that the player is the protagonist, so the Doomslayer still fistbumps the Doomslayer, though while both Doomslayers exist as fake Doomslayers and are in fact not the real Doomslayer, both are actually real unlike the non-existent Doomslayer.

Jaxxoon R said:

Romero once stated that the player is the protagonist, so the Doomslayer still fistbumps the Doomslayer, though while both Doomslayers exist as fake Doomslayers and are in fact not the real Doomslayer, both are actually real unlike the non-existent Doomslayer.

Whoa...

$260 is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS for this. McFarlane used to make these sorta figures back in the day around the same size and level of articulation...and they went for about $30 TOPS. Now, years after they've been out of print for a while yeah they'll be a lot more expensive for collecting...but there's no god damn way I want to pay nearly $300 for a figure like that.

I have Real Grade Gundamn Wing kits bigger than this guy imported straight from Japan that have cost me less than that...

StevieCybernetik said:

$260 is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS for this. McFarlane used to make these sorta figures back in the day around the same size and level of articulation...and they went for about $30 TOPS. Now, years after they've been out of print for a while yeah they'll be a lot more expensive for collecting...but there's no god damn way I want to pay nearly $300 for a figure like that.

I have Real Grade Gundamn Wing kits bigger than this guy imported straight from Japan that have cost me less than that...

Agreed, I would rather have had this as an exclusive item for the collector's edition instead of that Revenant statue.

Revenant statue tags along with DOOM collector edtion is pretty sick, hes the reason why I bought that edtion, though it was very expensive. This DOOM guy might be good combination with mine hellish Revenant, but again..ITS 260$ !!

hasn't anyone here had any prior experiences with scale collectibles before or something? this isn't even the most ludcirous highest price ever set for a limited edition collector's figure out there more at 11 or anything like that.