Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lilxkev

Multiplayer Private Matches

Damn, They're probably keeping it private so only they can organize tournaments and such, Just what i was worried about .

Well the obvious way to figure out what they are thinking is to employ Occam's razor: It's not in a state that they consider publicly ready yet, and are using QuakeCon to test it.

They kicked so much stuff from the closed beta, its sad. :(
If they are in crunch-mode for Quake Champions yet, i hope they will not forget Doom-MP.
I really love to play sector & domination, this game is great fun that just need some tweaks here and there.

It looks like their main focus now is putting out the rest of the Doom DLC and focusing on Quake Champions. Still no update on when we are getting deathmatch game mode in Doom multiplayer either.

lilxkev said:

It looks like their main focus now is putting out the rest of the Doom DLC and focusing on Quake Champions. Still no update on when we are getting deathmatch game mode in Doom multiplayer either.

They already anounced deathmatches in Doom. Just wait and play Exodus. ;)

I Read the article from PC Gamer, they are going to release the Next (Deathmatch) update later this year together with the 2nd Premium MP DLC :

PC Gamer said:

When the second DLC pack arrives this year, it will bring along deathmatch and two other free-for-all modes as free additions.

Source : http://www.pcgamer.com/dooms-deathmatch-mode-is-still-on-the-way-id-would-have-released-it-earlier-in-hindsight/