Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest MIND

FAMINE.WAD Map Help

Guest MIND

Alright, so I'm making a new map with TONS of demons and cool artifacts.

I don't know how to arm the player with the weapon wheel for multiple weapons though.

Instead of learning how to use Wave and Survival events I just place random demons everywhere.

The weapon wheel is simple just go
Player start->on spawned->give loadot
->player loadout then select the number of weapon slots (must be higher than two for weapon wheel) on the player load out menu

Guest MIND
Doom64guy6 said:

The weapon wheel is simple just go
Player start->on spawned->give loadot
->player loadout then select the number of weapon slots (must be higher than two for weapon wheel) on the player load out menu

It's not working. I'm pressing Q for the weapon wheel and it isn't spawning.

MINDustry said:

It's not working. I'm pressing Q for the weapon wheel and it isn't spawning.

If I'm not mistaken there is no key bind for the weapon wheel and you have to do it yourself

Guest MIND
Doom64guy6 said:

If I'm not mistaken there is no key bind for the weapon wheel and you have to do it yourself

How is that accomplished?

The Snapmap weapon wheel UI is broken on PC and doesn't have its own keybind. You can scroll through weapons using the mouse wheel or keyboard numbers though.

MrSkeltal said:

The Snapmap weapon wheel UI is broken on PC and doesn't have its own keybind.

It has a bind, I Use it all the time, It slows down the game just like it does in SP, and if you're playing with someone it doesn't ..

Yeah, you're right. I checked the keybinds just now and the weapon wheel is associated to the Switch Weapon function. I bound it to Q instead of the mouse wheel default and it works fine now.

Guest MIND
MrSkeltal said:

Yeah, you're right. I checked the keybinds just now and the weapon wheel is associated to the Switch Weapon function. I bound it to Q instead of the mouse wheel default and it works fine now.

How do I fix this?

^ He's talking about not being able to use the Weapon wheel because he didn't notice there was a key for it or maybe because the map he played had weapon limit, If you want to add it to your map use "Give Loadout" and change max weapons limit to more than 2 and link it to "Player start > On Spawned" .