Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zZaRDoZz

No, you can't survive ww3 by hiding in a fridge.

Irrespective of the number it's given, a full scale nuclear exchange will most likely be the Last World War.

The global war on terror is World War 3, it's been happening since 2001. It's a war that has enveloped the entire globe, so it's more of a World War than World War 1.

And for content I'll post Victim's Family's song World War 9:

It's more than roses are red and violets are blue, it's the end of the
world in a turn of the screw.
The furnace is hotter or maybe it's blotter, hypnotic, narcotic I swim underwater.
Breathin' and pulsin' I look so repulsive a dog paddlin', thrashin', obsessive compulsive.
Rippin' out hairs; eatin' rodents fer meat and these scales keep growin' on my
hands and my feet.
Whirlin' and twirlin' and swirlin' in soup being stirred by a spoon, I'm
a dupe in the goop, and I float like a turd on the wings of a bird.
It's WORLD WAR IX in 3/4 time, it's WORLD WAR X again and again and
it's WORLD WAR XI and I'm going to heaven...
WORLD WAR XII every man for himself, it's WORLD WAR XIII in the
world war machine, it's WORLD WAR XX change the channels now
honey this just isn't funny anymore.
But it's on every station in the nation today, it's a shish-kabob shishka terra-firma flambe...

I do find it oddly ironic that Victim's Family released their last album "Apocalicious" on September 10th, 2001.

Voros said:

Why is always WW3? Why cant it be WW4 :|

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Kurt Cobain

AlexMax said:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Kurt Cobain

Wasn't that Einstein?

Maybe you can't survive by hiding in a Fridge, but if you get Fridge in office, you won't have to worry about it in the first place.

bzzrak said:

Wasn't that Einstein?

Sorry if I seem just a tad melodramatic, it's just that the almost non-reaction most Americans have shown to some of the ho-hum statements from both candidates in regards to war are a little alarming to me, especially when contrasted to the near allergic responses during the build up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

EDIT
An envasion isn't nearly as bad as an invasion, or so I'm told.

zZaRDoZz said:

Sorry if I seem just a tad melodramatic, it's just that the almost non-reaction most Americans have shown to some of the ho-hum statements from both candidates in regards to war are a little alarming to me, especially when contrasted to the near allergic responses during the build up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

EDIT
An envasion isn't nearly as bad as an invasion, or so I'm told.

The fact Americans still think corporations aren't responsible for candidates and cheer for their preferred Corporate Robot should be alarming to everyone. You can tell the same shit to dumb people every four years and just word it differently and they'll still suck that shit up like Mt. Dew, every. fucking. election.

zZaRDoZz said:

No, you can't survive ww3 by hiding in a fridge.

Surely that depends on where exactly the fridge is located?