Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zerthex

postal.wad 0.3!

in this WAD you play as the "postal dude" and you shoot up a police station with corrupted cops and then you escape in the sewers. then you end up in a insane asylum

it uses a modified version of the postal 2 meets doom wad and my own maps... enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6V9rJ251TaOQU5fZDMtUnRlRUE/view?usp=sharing

screenshots
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6V9rJ251TaOQU5fZDMtUnRlRUE/view?usp=sharing

UPDATED! NOW VERSION 0.3!

this mod is for zdoom and the IWAD is doom 2 *or freedoom phase 2*

Please work more than an hour on your wads, and don't tell the same excuse that you use Mac, even with a good computer you need a lot of time to make a map, could take you a couple of weeks to make a fair map.

joe-ilya said:

Please work more than an hour on your wads, and don't tell the same excuse that you use Mac, even with a good computer you need a lot of time to make a map, could take you a couple of weeks to make a fair map.

this actually took a while to make. the map was about three hours and modifying the mutiny2.0 wad was a challenge that took about two hours

Haha! That's all the time? Not enough, especially since you're new and your desktop limits you even more.
I understand you may not wanna work hard, but that's how it goes.

joe-ilya said:

Haha! That's all the time? Not enough, especially since you're new and your desktop limits you even more.
I understand you may not wanna work hard, but that's how it goes.

i try to put a lot of work into my wads! but if you dont like my "good wads" then you'll hate my troll wads

Just wanna say, kudos on releasing this map! Looking at the screens, it has more variation in shapes and creativity in it's look than some other levels.

I haven't made a Doom map (I've messed around in builder a bit), but I will say a Duke 3D map would take me a few weeks, and too many hours to count. And to make a map that really wows people who've seen it all may take months or a year.

That said, rock on and kudos again

I know that working is hard and it seems that you don't want to do it, but in 3 hours even with a shitty editor you can make something better than few copypasted rooms.

Zerthex said:

i try to put a lot of work into my wads! but if you dont like my "good wads" then you'll hate my troll wads

I don't hate your maps, I hate the the fact that you refuse to take your time to make something worth playing and instead make a rushed job and whip it in a few hours and in result make it look unfinished and boring in every way.

Also, no one likes trollwads, that's why they're called trollwads because trolling is annoying and nobody wants to interact with it.

NOW 0.3! COME GET IT NOW! added in level1:the police station : boxes in rooms. more tables and chairs along with more corrupted cops and a bunch of pipes.

added in level2:the insane asylum :another room with a observer and a window. lowered roof.

now useing a modified version of the "postal2 meets doom" wad
level three and four coming soon

On 8/11/2016 at 10:23 AM, Zerthex said:

this actually took a while to make. the map was about three hours and modifying the mutiny2.0 wad was a challenge that took about two hours

If you think that is a long time . You're strange . I know mappers who create absolutely amazing maps and work for month on one . Sure overkill . But a good map with a nice amount of detail . especially a postal themed one would take at least 20 + hours . If you only make one section of the original city map of postal 2 as an example m and only if you know what you're doing . 

I'd love to test your map but I cant download it . It's locked 

On 8/11/2016 at 10:23 AM, Zerthex said:

Why are you resurrecting a 7 year old dead thread from a banned member? o_o