Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dg93

Blake Stone Deathmatch - Anyone Interested?

Were you thinking of just using the Blake Stone textures and sprites for the map themes, or incorporating the weapons as well? I think a Blake-themed DM wad using the classic guns would be pretty awesome, I love that sci-fi feel.

Doomkid said:

Were you thinking of just using the Blake Stone textures and sprites for the map themes, or incorporating the weapons as well? I think a Blake-themed DM wad using the classic guns would be pretty awesome, I love that sci-fi feel.

I would like to use Blake Stone textures, sprites, and weapons (preferably the weapon sprites from Planet Strike because the ones from Aliens of Gold look like complete shit) for each map. If at all possible, I would also like to get custom MIDI files of the original music from the series.

If wondered soke people should set up a zanodrum server with a collection of the best doom maps and i thought some great deathmatch levels but contriversial are the levels made by eric harris such as hockey and bricks. ?

Ascension said:

If wondered soke people should set up a zanodrum server with a collection of the best doom maps and i thought some great deathmatch levels but contriversial are the levels made by eric harris such as hockey and bricks. ?

This is irrelevant to the topic of this thread.