• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Voros

Voros' Demo Thread

Just for fun really.

complevel: 9
skill: 4 (I have never truly played Doom on this difficulty before, until now)

Some might be "level finished" demos.
Some might be "I died" demos.

Enjoy, I guess.

Edit: I'll try some Freedoom stuff. This speed demo thing is serious shit.

Bah, this was a bad idea. I'll just keep whatever demos i make to myself for shits and giggles.

Although, i would seriously love to speedrunners here do some Freedoom speed demos.

Voros said:

Bah, this was a bad idea. I'll just keep whatever demos i make to myself for shits and giggles.

No need to eviscerate yourself immediatelly, Voros. People are making fun of you, because you've made a dedicated thread for yourself and that is not the preferred way around here. Post your demos in the miscellaneous thread like everyone else. Azuruish's TAS thread is an exception because of very... unique reasons.

dew said:

Azuruish's TAS thread is an exception because of very... unique reasons.

Khm khm... Interesting...

Anyway Voros if you decided to make your own thread - you must to do something special. This thread seems like a flooding DSD thread.
If everyone here created their own threads - DSD looked in this case like a trash.
Good example for creating your own thread is for D2All demos (for much more attention of course).
I have my own thread because quality of my TAS demos are not acceptable for TAS Miscellaneous Demos and i record such demos too often and too much.
Cyberdemon has his own thread because of port GZDoom. In Miscellaneous Demos threads acceptable more PRboom compatibility than Gzdoom.