Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Face reveal

I wonder if he's given a face for quake cHamptons (assuming he's in it). I bet every champion will have their own voices/phrases.

I'm pretty sure you can see his face pretty well in the model viewer mode if you get the camera into the right position.

Jaxxoon R said:

I'm pretty sure you can see his face pretty well in the model viewer mode if you get the camera into the right position.

Yeah, his face still looks young he's probably in his 30s.

NodEliteX5 said:

Yeah, his face still looks young he's probably in his 30s.

Fighting demons for thousands of years has gotta grey your hair, right?
Someone should make a face sprite set when Doomguy's whole face is revealed.

Wonder if he has a beard. Or at the very least something to tell him apart from how old he looked well a hundred years ago besides the eyebrows. Does he still have the weird ass hairdo or is he plain bald?

Someone should walk up to the statue and take off the helmet for shits and giggles.

VonHootie02 said:

Fighting demons for thousands of years has gotta grey your hair, right?
Someone should make a face sprite set when Doomguy's whole face is revealed.

Ok let me rephrase that, he has the appearance of a man in his 30s besides being thousands of years old lol.

Almonds said:

Wonder if he has a beard. Or at the very least something to tell him apart from how old he looked well a hundred years ago besides the eyebrows. Does he still have the weird ass hairdo or is he plain bald?

Someone should walk up to the statue and take off the helmet for shits and giggles.

If you look closely at his in game model through the visor you can see that he has no facial hair but he might have scars.

Eh, just statue at a thing. The guy in game, if you look at the model through the collectibles, looks 30s.

Pssst...Doomslayer is an immortal angel *runs*

Sig said:

Eh, just statue at a thing. The guy in game, if you look at the model through the collectibles, looks 30s.

Pssst...Doomslayer is an immortal angel *runs*

This, lol.

According to the guy who made it, this isn't the final face. He altered it s little bit, so this is an older model. He won't reveal the full final face without the visor because the doomslayers face is supposed to remain a mystery.

Piper Maru said:

He probably has long flowing hair and a beard. Who knows how long he was trapped in that tomb for.

Ha! Reminds me a lot of this:

Piper Maru said:

He probably has long flowing hair and a beard. Who knows how long he was trapped in that tomb for.

Imagine how awkward it must be wearing that helmet.