Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom_Trooper

Acid Doom (Mod)

Ladies and gentlemen I present my latest project, Acid Doom!

A psychedelic mod for everyone's favorite game! Thanks to a mass image editing program I coded myself and special thanks to the creators of SLADE3 for making it easy to import/export the Doom engine's graphics. This mod can be added on top of any player-made level to add one wild trippy experience to the gameplay! This is just a preview for now, hope everyone likes it!

Now try running this with DooD and the wobbly GZDoom mod that moves everything on screen..

Total mindfuck lol

If those graphics were converted to truecolor PNGs before applying the gradients and kept as truecolor PNGs even after inserting them to the wad without any conversion to Doom's palette, they would look much better in ports with truecolor/OpenGL renderers that aren't limited to Doom's palette.

scifista42 said:

If those graphics were converted to truecolor PNGs before applying the gradients and kept as truecolor PNGs even after inserting them to the wad without any conversion to Doom's palette, they would look much better in ports with truecolor/OpenGL renderers that aren't limited to Doom's palette.

This. Please do a .PNG version. Then we can play it with all those fancy GZDoom trippy shaders.