Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fletcher`

AK-47 no hope to find it

I'm trying to find a good AK-47 to replace the chaingun for my project- GPD. The only one I've seen that styles HL like the other weaps is quite color screwed; this is from weasle's weapons. Can anyone help? It'd be quite appreciated.

---
Bored silly.

It's not that hard to make an AK-47. You can even do it in paint! I'd make one for you, but the weapon replacements I make are ment for my mods. So, sorry. But just try and make one on your own first.

Ask Osama Bin Laden, I'm sure he has a few in his secret hdeout.

ravage said:

I'm trying to find a good AK-47 to replace the chaingun for my project- GPD. The only one I've seen that styles HL like the other weaps is quite color screwed; this is from weasle's weapons. Can anyone help? It'd be quite appreciated.

---
Bored silly.

Try going to the zdoom forums and asking...LilWhiteMouse may be able to help. He did a good M16 in his Chibi Rebellion TC. Maybe he'll let you use it if you think it's suitable.

myk said:

Ask Osama Bin Laden, I'm sure he has a few in his secret hdeout.

...Are you trying to be funny? Not a very laughable joke there.

Biffy said:

Try going to the zdoom forums and asking...LilWhiteMouse may be able to help. He did a good M16 in his Chibi Rebellion TC. Maybe he'll let you use it if you think it's suitable.

Chibi rebellion TC? Sounds interesting, what's the URL?

Please look at this thread on the zdoom forum. It has the URL, and additional information about the gameplay.

http://notgod.com/phorum/read.php?f=3&i=7029&t=7029

You'll see where to download ChibiReb.zip, and also the Chibigen.zip which is needed for LWM's mission scenarios to work. He forgot to include the chibigen.exe in the original Chibigen.zip.

LilWhiteMouse seems to be relatively unknown but to me he is a genius of current doom TC design. The Chibi Rebellion TC uses hubs and his batch file calls his own chibigen executable which builds semi-random missions, re-using maps via changing hub configurations (I think).

If there are any problems getting the files, let me know, I'll fix you up.

Biffy said:

LilWhiteMouse seems to be relatively unknown but to me he is a genius of current doom TC design.

Well this is what "he" said to me when I called him "man"

LilWhiteMouse said:

For later reference, I do not have a Y chromosome.

Just thought you should know!

Lobo said:

Well this is what "he" said to me when I called him "man"

Just thought you should know!

!!! Well, I did think that LilWhiteMouse was not a very "manly" name, but never gave it another thought. I can't believe it, this cannot be a woman making that stuff.....can it? I wish to meet her...it's too good to be true! No wonder her levels are so "pretty"!

Biffy, that sounds all wrong... are you implying women normally can't do artwork properly? By the way, isn't Silverwyvern a girl too?

myk said:

Biffy, that sounds all wrong... are you implying women normally can't do artwork properly? By the way, isn't Silverwyvern a girl too?

No, no, no. I know women can do anything properly that they want to. It's the "want to" that surprises me. I've never met a woman who has the interest, editing skills and programming skills to do work like this. I'm just curious what might motivate a woman, and how she accomplished it, to gain this sort of skill.

I'm sorry to appear to ignore any other female contributors to the game community, I'm just ignorant of their work.

About the M16, I had a memory glitch. It's not part of Chibi Rebellion, but was in another wad I was debugging recently, and now I cannot seem to find which one it was. Maybe it's on my computer at work (I assure you, I only looked at the wad during my official break time!).

I still think LWM could be contacted for AK-47 advice.

Ooh, the HL version. Hmm, the only AK47's I know of on Haflf-Life is in Counter strike, Firearms, Global Warfare, and also Conflict in Nam. Just get HL Model Viewer to view them. (Which I'm guessing you have that program.) Of course, the colors would probably get messed up anyways, so I guess the options are very limited by now...