Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

new patch impressions

After not playing for almost a month, I had a little time today So I hopped onto doom and checked out the new patch, it's quite nice and feels very balanced, rockets took a hard hit but that was expected. Cant beleive the hellshot is actually good now, was a lot of fun to use. Good to see shotguns are back to a good spot, plasma is sitting very pretty since they've updated it, very strong. Nothing I can really complain about currently. Most of the hackers seem to have left and the game is sitting in a good state as of now it seems. I'll pick up the DLC when I get a chance to check out the new stuff. Good job id, I'm very happy with the game state as of right now.

Affirmativ!
Rockets are bit weak, or it is just the splash...
But its fun (now that i fixed the speed-problem)!
Got the new DLC and i like the three new maps!
But we need a serverbrowser and de_server option.

When was this patch released?

I like the sound of Rocket Launcher's being Nerfed. I was literally getting slaughtered by non stop Rocker Users after the DLC was released. The amount of effort you had to put in to get a kill vs a hopping rocket spammer was significantly higher.

What we really need is not a server browser, Region lock needs to be removed and Private & Custom Matches need to be brought to the game and some way to join Matches after they progress, Each time i think about a server browser i think of people's thoughts after they see how "Multiplayer is dying due to not many lobbies" .

Chezza said:

When was this patch released?

This Thursday .

Chainsaw seems pretty useless now. Looks like they changed the "action-radius" of it.