Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Egyptian Guardian

What's the cringiest YouTube video you have ever watched?

With an alarming rate of Leafyishere threads and posts popping out of nowhere, I thought it would be only appropriate to post a thread documented to the cringiest videos the Doom community has seen...so far.

Please post your response with a link to the youtube video with a description on how it made you feel.

I will kick this off with a video I saw the other day;I'm not sure if it is the absolute worst of the bunch, but still pretty damn strange = https://youtu.be/NKvDw6iUI18 <<<It is somewhat related to Doom.

My head sunk into my chest cavity like a turtle withdrawing into its shell in a futile attempt to escape from mortal danger.

AgentSpork said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo

My head sunk into my chest cavity like a turtle withdrawing into its shell in a futile attempt to escape from mortal danger.

This is what I was going to post.. Just saw it the other day and kinda wanted to scrub my brain afterwards. I guess kudos to this person for being absurd enough to get some attention but god damn it's quite the mix of strange and pointless

The Jelly Belly brand is always going to be pronounced "jee-lie bee-lie" in my mind thanks to this weird ass video

ChekaAgent your video truly speaks to me. It does. My roommate showed it to me shortly after the song was released, and we used this video as part of our drinking / party ritual. Yes, we listened to it ironically I guess, but mainly we loved the black producer singing the final verse like he was riding the Night Train (GnR reference) for the last verse to help market this pretty white pubescent singer's video.

Ajora said:

This one. Definitely this one.

Can this asshole finish a single sentence without doing a quick cut every few seconds? Ugh.

Dunno how this wasn't immediately banned, but I somehow stumbled across a guy in a rubber suit playing in his septic tank. Like the dude goes all the way under. I guess playing with heaps of doodoo sewage isn't lewd? And yes, this was on YT. Also, cringe compilations in general are tough to sit through, particularly the fat shaming ones. That's what actually turned me off from cringe comps, because "fuck you you're fat" isn't funny, it's just an adult version of the schoolyard bully.

Do a youtube search for sadler's wells and you will find the weirdest stage performances you will ever see, many are NSFW.

GoatLord said:

Dunno how this wasn't immediately banned, but I somehow stumbled across a guy in a rubber suit playing in his septic tank. Like the dude goes all the way under. I guess playing with heaps of doodoo sewage isn't lewd? And yes, this was on YT. Also, cringe compilations in general are tough to sit through, particularly the fat shaming ones. That's what actually turned me off from cringe comps, because "fuck you you're fat" isn't funny, it's just an adult version of the schoolyard bully.

Was it Filthy Frank? That seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

Also I know some of you are into Markiplier, but he is absolutely unwatchable to me, it's like that guy at the party you're too polite to tell isn't funny or interesting. Just the timbre of his voice is too much for me. I don't hate the guy or anything, I would just never want to make vocal contact with him out of fear that he'd speak.

Oh yeah, and Nostalgia Critic. So white and shrill it hurts.

GoatLord said:

Also I know san annoying e of you aManchildto Markiplier, but he is absolutely unwatchable to me, it's like that guy at the party you're too polite to tell isn't funny or interesting. Just the timbre of his voice is too much for me. I don't hate the guy or anything, I would just never want to make vocal contact with him out of fear that he'd speak.

I don't think anyone on this forum is a fan of Markiplier, at least the adults, or any youngling . He's an annoying Manchild who uses poor humor in his videos and is one of the main reasons why gaming journalism is such shit.

GoatLord said:

Also I know some of you are into Markiplier, but he is absolutely unwatchable to me, it's like that guy at the party you're too polite to tell isn't funny or interesting. Just the timbre of his voice is too much for me. I don't hate the guy or anything, I would just never want to make vocal contact with him out of fear that he'd speak.

I think he's alright.

GoatLord said:

Dunno how this wasn't immediately banned, but I somehow stumbled across a guy in a rubber suit playing in his septic tank. Like the dude goes all the way under. I guess playing with heaps of doodoo sewage isn't lewd?

Actually on one of my youtube playlists... It's pretty bad.
https://youtu.be/g0jXHt9DfhA

Ali-A, his thumbnails are just so cringey, do you really have your mouth wide open?
To make matters worse, his videos somehow appear in the recommended for me when i go to YT.
Seriously.