Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndyW

please delete, only useless crap inside

Geesh, I Can't even imagine faster movement speed than the current, Would probably make me dizzy, Seriously i thought the game is already fast enough, I Don't want it to change, And don't think it will change anyways .

AndyW said:

MP = Slow like Hell, will this change?

AndyW said:

This combination of threads makes me think your problem here is something else entirely. It seems odd to go and complain that you can't move as fast as others (when all players move at the same speed) and now post this thread.
Either way it sure didn't seem that slow last I tried it. You want slow? Play Halo:CE, now that's slow.

AndyW said:

THX for your post! I went into the deeps of the internet again and it turned out that NOT SHOWING HANDS/WEAPON ingame caused the problem. Seems to be a known bug :/

I can think of several reasons why that sounds completely false, starting with the obvious "to what end could a rendering flag affect movement speed?".

Could have something to do with the system that sets your speed depending on what weapon you select. Best proof of it being true is how he stopped being slow as soon as he turned it off. Though I wouldn't assume anything without actually knowing how the game works, really anything can break for any reason.

is this a bug or a game mechanic? if you opt for no gun draw - slower running speed.

I think the issue is more that speed isn't consistent than the game is too slow. Moving forward in multiplayer is (seemingly) faster than how you move in single player, but strafing is like crouching speed in the campaign, it's pretty awful. Same for diagonal and backwards movements.

Go and play the single player and have a go at moving around in 360 degrees, then do it in multiplayer. Speed is consistent in single player but any movement that isn't forwards in multiplayer is slow as shit.

If I remember right this is an issue present in Snapmap too.

Are you kidding me? This game is fast enough. Lol calling a game boring because it's not fast engugh, like a game is only based on speed. You want more speed? Go and play a racegame.

Only now has the revelation hit me that "troll" is the original "hipster," "SJW," and "****."

Probably closest to "****," honestly, in that they're both words you'd think would be related to certain verbs ( i.e. trolling, ****olding ) but people who actually use the words completely disagree.

There are some trolls and such around, but some of the people I see post seem to be just consistently Dumb.

I really don't understand the whole deleting posts thing. I understand it can be bad, but it looks worse when it's replaced with smileys.

The censoring of **** also bothers me is slightly more understandable. Even if it does fuck up the name of a great movie.