Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Egyptian Guardian

Are there any joke mods for Quake?

Unless you have been living under a rock the past few years, you have probably heard of youtube channel Jolly Wanker. Basically, he reviews bizarre and almost hysterical mods on Half Life, Doom 3 and other games. His videos are crafted in a way that the narration brilliantly fits the mood and cheesiness of the mods as they go on.

Now to get to the point, it seems that he has never done any videos on quake. Does anyone have any knowledge on quake mods that replicate the catastrophes the Half-Life fanbase has put on over the last few years. Im looking for stuff close to Crack-Life, Half-Mind, etc. Any suggestions will be welcomed.

Bernie said:

Unless you have been living under a rock the past few years, you have probably heard of youtube channel Jolly Wanker.

Uhhhh... uhhhhhhhh

Bernie said:

Unless you have been living under a rock the past few years, you have probably heard of youtube channel Jolly Wanker.

After having paid a visit to his channel, I can say that I really don't think you'll find anyone here who knows who this guy is.

Bernie said:

Who?

I may have seen his videos in my recommendations tab and avoided them at least once or twice before, the channel name sounds familiar.
Aaaand after having a glance at his channel, one of his videos is about HDoom and flat-out has uncensored demon nips on the thumbnail. What. Why is this allowed why is this okay.

He's also one of those text-on-screen let's play types. Those always bothered me. Just like, what is this, a book? It's like they couldn't decide whether to be a let's play or a longplay and tried to be both, and ended up with the worst parts of each.

Bernie said:

Unless you have been living under a rock the past few years, you have probably heard of youtube channel Jolly Wanker

Hey now be nice. It may be a rock, but it's a very nice rock and home to me

I know Jolly Wanker and i like his videos, but i wouldn't consider him famous at all.

And to answer OP's question: i have no idea.

As a rule of thumb, never assume people will know a Youtube user who has less than 1 million subscribers. Even then I can only name a small handful..

Jaxxoon R said:

Aaaand after having a glance at his channel, one of his videos is about HDoom and flat-out has uncensored demon nips on the thumbnail. What. Why is this allowed why is this okay.

Nudity is nature, the profane element exists only in your mind, grasshoppa

Spoiler

Just kidding I literally want to turn the clock back to an era before demon nipples were a thing that 80% of the Doom community has seen

I've seen Jolly Wanker before, he was the guy that made that H-Doom video whose thumbnail sold me out, as well that Rtcw stupidity mod video.
As for joke mods, i don't rememeber any joke mod for Quake, although Super Duper Quake is probably as close you'll get to a joke mod.

Bernie said:

Wait, What, Who ??