Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

All commands list for TAS?

Yes... Exist... It's called usage.txt and it located in your prboom folder.
-desync isn't command... it's unpleasant event because of -complevel, port, error in lmp file and so on.

Because one wrone on my YT chanel "-desync on map 9 after 35 sec" and I want understand what that is, why happen and how to solve... Is this -desync bad? Will this accept as speedrun?

What .wads did you use for recording? Only tarakans.wad? If MAP09 has problems, why didn't you post your edited map?

38_ViTa_38 said:

What .wads did you use for recording? Only tarakans.wad? If MAP09 has problems, why didn't you post your edited map?

Is this because of edited map? Yes I had edited a bit for example removed unuse texture because this make glitch on Prboom... or I made monsterroom better teleport because some monsters are stuck inside and dont teleport....

I make only tarakans.waf

khm khm... You can't change main wad and after it record a demo on that wad... It's ridiculous. You have to record a demo on fix wad if you have to change or make same fix.

Does it prevent you from completing the level or from reliably (like, you tried 1000 times and some monsters never teleported) getting 100% kills, though?

38_ViTa_38 said:

Does it prevent you from completing the level or from reliably (like, you tried 1000 times and some monsters never teleported) getting 100% kills, though?

Monsters teleport, but not all. If get luck that all monster teleported on my battlefield, that is good - if not, then I need wait and I dont know how long... that frustated if you finish map but with 99% kills...

Ok next level I will make command -fix wad (If there need).

Music doesn't have any effect on the gameplay. There shouldn't be any problems. I do this sometimes when recording on wads with no custom music.