Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pming

Hexen - Lost Deathkings Unlock Key Code

Hiya.

Ok, if any of you were stupid like me, and ordered the Deathkings of the Dark Citidel via that lame "idOut instant download" deal...and then lost the files and all the stuff I need for it. Anyone have a suggestion? id still want's $30 for it! It should be free, IMHO. I really doubt that they have my records of it (I ordered it when it first came out).

Can anyone hook me up with a suggestion or something to get my DoDC back?

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Hiya.

I was hoping to avoid that. Ahh well, guess I'll have to try...and pray they still have sales records from 5 years ago (or whatever it was). :) This assumes that the 1-800 number still works, and I can even get it from where I live (whitehorse, yukon, canada; there are quite a few 1-800 numbers that we simply can't get from way up here in the frozen north...).

Anyone else with a suggestion?

IIRC if you ordered that product and got a valid CD key and you can verify that you ordered the product you can get a free legal replacement key. Failing that, it looks like you may have to pay for it again. Heh, the local pharmacy is selling Death Kings, not realizing you need the full version of Hexen to go along with it ;)

Find a copy of Dark Towers for $10 at EBX. You probably have that much in change in your couch cushions.

Hiya.

hehe. Yes, Mordeth, I know all about Warez and whatnot. If I wanted it that way, I'm *sure* I could find it. However, as I said, I have already paid for it. But still, nice to know you care. ;)

As for "picking it up somewhere cheap"...would be nice if I lived in a big city. I'm in Whitehrose, Yukon (Whitehorse is the capital ciy; population 19,000; population of the whole Territory 27,000 or so; size of the Territory is a bit bigger than Germany). The closest "big city" is somewhere around 2100 miles away, so hopping in the car and driving down to the local {insert decent sized computer/home-offic store} isn't an option.

I'm going to try the phone number on monday. In the mean time, maybe I will hit the net.... ;)

Thanks everyone.

PS: Opulent - What DCE? Maybe you have me confused with some other guy?

^_^

Paul L. Ming