Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DAZZER

HELLEBARDE 0.1 [outdated]

The 70mb version doesn't seem to have anything in it.... (I did check whether Norton had deleted it, it hadn't)

Shit, I just left for work..... I'll have to check back on this topic when I get home. I hope the 70mb version suitepee mentioned is fixed by then.

Oh I will do my best to fix it as soon as I can :/ Hope the Alternate Version is working and does his job for now

Thanks for including the .wavs as a separate release, good for those with crappy speeds and data limits :)

By the way, is your name familiar? I'm sure I've seen it before..

Doomkid said:

By the way, is your name familiar? I'm sure I've seen it before..

Heh.

On-topic:
The screenies don't really look bad by themselves, but I think you need to consider that large, flat, open areas are not conducive to good, fun, challenging gameplay. That said, a bit more height variation throughout those shots, as well as some better lighting and maybe a few pretty colors would really set those shots off. Best of luck!

I checked the 70 MB Version and could not find any problems with it :c I dont know Doomkid, maybe you saw me name in a WADs & Mods Threat I sometimes post my thoughts on a map there ^^ Thanks for the Advice Fonze, I try my best :)