Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

DOOM - Deatchmatch and Arcade Mode Live Stream Annoucement

Not sure if anyone else noticed this over the bad audio mixing, but Stratton let slip that a new update is coming soon to Snapmap, one he described as "amazing."

Almonds said:

hey guys whats going on in hWAIT FUCK I MISSED IT

I MISSED THE STREAM

... anyone know where I can watch it?

I can't find it on YouTube, I'm wondering myself.

Almonds said:

hey guys whats going on in hWAIT FUCK I MISSED IT

I MISSED THE STREAM

... anyone know where I can watch it?

Did your birthday go well?

haha, if by well you mean, 'spent the whole day at work as per usual and browsed absolutely fucking everything in like three separate private tabs in spite of the nagging, constant fear of getting caught by one of my many supervisors' then yeah the day went as smooth as can be.

in all seriousness though, thanks tons for asking. c:

MrDeAD1313 said:

Heh true, but I'll probably be trying more to beat the guys on my friends list more than anything.. it's on MrGlide ;)

I'v got some stiff as fuck compatition on my friends list, Zomaster, Tokyo punch out, sniped, it goes on and on, I'v a majority of the best players in the world for NA on my friends list XD it'll be fun. (edit) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMONDS!!!

Aww birthday. Bless! I hope you had a cake at least.

Also, sounds like pretty cool time, Glide. Wish I was as good at the shootmans modes.

Arcade mode is next week, the multiplayer updates come along slightly later. They've yet to announce when, but Stratton did say "soon."

Jaxxoon R said:

Arcade mode is next week, the multiplayer updates come along slightly later. They've yet to announce when, but Stratton did say "soon."

So Deathmatch and private matches aren't coming next week? Dammit

Is there a summary of the Arcade Mode presentation somewhere? All the gaming sites I checked don't even mention it.

NodEliteX5 said:

So Deathmatch and private matches aren't coming next week? Dammit

I Thought it is, Someone asked them on the stream chat about When is deathmatch coming, and they replied by "Next week" .

MrDeAD1313 said:

Oooh nope I must've missed that. Wonder what it could possibly be?

I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time I don't think Stratton would just throw words like that around willy-nilly. I might be the only one that thinks this, but I honestly wish there was a music sequencer. They should make it just like Mario Paint, oh man people would love it. They could actually have custom music and not have to mess with a bunch of logic chains.

Finally got this PS4 back, still have yet to even try the new content or DL it for that matter. Truthfully have yet to even go online with MP after all this time, haven't been able to connect the PS4 online until recently.
Really looking forward to MP after destroying the campaign. And there seems to be a ton of competition. Zandronum has been keeping me busy for old Doom thankfully.
I actually assumed standard free for all Deathmatch was in this, so it was only team DM then?

ArchangelOfHell said:

Finally got this PS4 back, still have yet to even try the new content or DL it for that matter. Truthfully have yet to even go online with MP after all this time, haven't been able to connect the PS4 online until recently.
Really looking forward to MP after destroying the campaign. And there seems to be a ton of competition. Zandronum has been keeping me busy for old Doom thankfully.
I actually assumed standard free for all Deathmatch was in this, so it was only team DM then?

Deathmatch is coming before the end of this month together with private matches and arcade mode for the campaign.

Jaxxoon R said:

I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time I don't think Stratton would just throw words like that around willy-nilly. I might be the only one that thinks this, but I honestly wish there was a music sequencer. They should make it just like Mario Paint, oh man people would love it. They could actually have custom music and not have to mess with a bunch of logic chains.

Agreed

I don't know if this idea would be even remotely feasible to pull off, but I'd like to see some selectable baked-in 2D texture sets for the player blocking volumes.

You know, so as to not make custom maps look buttugly whenever used.

Also some animation node of sorts for different kinds of objects, and being able to swap between weapon mods. The remaining weapon mods wouldn't be a bad fit for snapmap either.

When is this update coming? Anybody know the date by chance? I can't find anything else on it besides the articles about the live stream.

Edit: Sorry went back and watched the stream. "Deathmatch" is this week and arcade mode is coming this fall.

MrDeAD1313 said:

When is this update coming? Anybody know the date by chance? I can't find anything else on it besides the articles about the live stream.

Edit: Sorry went back and watched the stream. "Deathmatch" is this week and arcade mode is coming this fall.

On which minute do they say it's comming this week?

Hi, The Update is coming ?, No article yet or announcement on official page but it was announced on Bethesda community Hub (Without details) :

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Hi, The Update is coming ?, No article yet or announcement on official page but it was announced on Bethesda community Hub (Without details) :

*image*

I remember over at the Bethesda forums, that maintenance would start at 12PM EST, and then the servers will be back up at 3PM EST.