Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Clown sightings

As of late, has anyone in the United States heard reports of creepy clowns just loitering or causing some trouble? There has been reported clown sightings near the high school and a road not too far from my location.

Link
Link
Link
Link

I haven't read any of those articles yet, but I've come ask myself this question: what is it with people and clowns?

Voros said:

I haven't read any of those articles yet, but I've come ask myself this question: what is it with people and clowns?

A world without clowns is a world without laughter.

Schools near me got shut down today after a clown attack. Shit's crazy. They're probably a Plan B in case Trump loses.

Odd, I remember an artical about something of this nature some time ago, a month or two? Don't know what to think of it. Some of it could be a weird hoax. I'll dig around further.

Apparently it's been happening around here, too. In fact I just saw an article about them being spotted in Denver just a few days ago. Guess I'll start looking outside more.

Also:

Also also, I think I'll set Feirup's picture as the background on my phone. Shit kicks ass, yo.

There was a clown sighting in the next town over from where I live.Cops picked him up for loitering.Turned out to be some drunk guy that got lost.

Ya I looked around, it seems like a mixed bag. The green bay one was a promotional peice for rob zombies new movie 31, he's been working on that for awhile now, I hope its good. Some of it seems like hysteria. Pretty fucking dumb thing to do if you ask me. I'm always suprised when I see prank videos that people don't get shot more often. One kid got stabbed. Most of the reports looked into have no evidence. I wouldn't sweat it to hard but beware of weirdos.

MrGlide said:

The green bay one was a promotional peice for rob zombies new movie 31

I knew he was involved somehow.

Voros said:

This

MrGlide said:

Ya I looked around, it seems like a mixed bag. The green bay one was a promotional peice for rob zombies new movie 31, he's been working on that for awhile now, I hope its good. Some of it seems like hysteria. Pretty fucking dumb thing to do if you ask me. I'm always suprised when I see prank videos that people don't get shot more often. One kid got stabbed. Most of the reports looked into have no evidence. I wouldn't sweat it to hard but beware of weirdos.

Eh, I was thinking the same (some kind of hidden viral marketing)...

Or people are just strange.

Should you enounter a Juggalo in the wild, do not approach. If you are forced to interact with one, use their endearing call "whoop! Whoop!" Or "M-C-L!"

It is your only hope.

Sure, I like clowns, but not everyone will feel the same way. Ask Chuckie Finster.

TraceOfSpades said:

Should you enounter a Juggalo in the wild, do not approach. If you are forced to interact with one, use their endearing call "whoop! Whoop!" Or "M-C-L!"

It is your only hope.

Not THOSE clowns bro. People in actual clown costumes with a creepy twist.

Glaice said:

Not THOSE clowns bro. People in actual clown costumes with a creepy twist.

I know...

Didn't Florida have this a while back? It was pretty much passed off as a prank. But now I guess clowns are on the verge of being outlawed. (Literally What Kentucky, you have laws against masks? I guess Halloween is outlawed, too)

Ah, well just another day in a police state, right?

Go to Russia, come back and then tell me all about our alleged police state...which has been demonizing police officers on a regular basis ever since the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman incident.

Clonehunter said:

now I guess clowns are on the verge of being outlawed. (Literally What Kentucky, you have laws against masks? I guess Halloween is outlawed, too)

Ah, well just another day in a police state, right?

Appherently you don't live in an area where crime is rampant. Masks in general for people over 16 are outlawed in alot of areas because of robberies. In my town alot of gas stations won't let you in if you dressed up on halloween night. Between chicago and all the way to detroit there is alot of crime and gang association so letting people just run around in masks isn't the best idea.