Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Like, whoa

Okay, it's weird story time.

I got up at five-thirty this morning so I could go to my running meet in Boardman, Ohio. The entire team was travelling via school bus, and we were driving up the Boulevard of the Allies (one of the quickest main ways to get downtown from the center of the city). I was sitting in my seat, fading off to sleep, listening to Mark Klem of all people, when suddenly, something caught my eye. Looking up, I saw, posted on the wall of this old brick building next to the BotA, four gigantic blown-up black and white pictures of various Doom monsters. There was an imp, a cacodemon, and two demons. They must have been put up a couple weeks ago or less cause I've driven up that road thousands of times during my life, and I've never noticed them before. It startled the hell out of me, the side of a building where everyone commuting downtown could see, four giant Doom monsters. Weird.

Just thought I'd post about that.

Hmm, it would kick ass if you could find out why they were there. You got my curiosity now, I want it back.

Yeah, except I didn't have a camera on hand when I saw these things. I just happened to look up and there they were. Next time I know I'm going that direction I'll stop and snap a few pics.

I was thinking sometime tomorrow or Monday.

And I doubt they'll be taken down anytime soon, no one even recognizes that they're from Doom except for me and maybe whoever put them up.

a year after columbine our class made a big murel to display in the hallway. each person had art work of things in there life. i had some bands, pictures of my home country, and a few doom objects. after it had been on display for a week they called me down to the office. at first i thought it was gonna be about the picutres and the fact that i was albanian. however it was about the doom art. they said it was not to be displayed in school. all i had was the doom logo(name part) an imp, cocademon, demon and the doom2 end face. no guns no violence. many kids had things like 4:20 and pot leaves, one even had a swastika hidden in the art. i literaly told them to fuck off, this was one of a series of harassments from that school. many times they called me down about drugs, they thought i was useing. teachers( many of them) would never help me with anything. one teacher fallowed me into the restroom and tried to say i was smoking(common sence, first i would stink of smoke, second he would see a cloud riseing from the stall, third i dont smoke!) anyway he fallowed me around asking for my tobacco products.

anyway if some christian, concerned, rich, conservative, bitch, fuckfaced, llama raper and plain dumb ass of a person sees that on the wall i bet they will bitch till it is removed.

PS i have nothing aginst christians, it is just that they are usally the ones bitching. I know not all christians are conservative assholes but the church is one of those organizations standing in the way of the gameing public.

That sucks Seph, try not to let 'em grind you down. If you stop fighting and they get you under their thumb that's it, it's over.

Heh I'm like the only person in my town that knows about Doom...The day something that has anything to do with Doom or has things from Doom around here, is the day I'm Legally Sane.