Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Away for a few weeks - anyone able to do Multiplayer Digest?

Hey peoples, due to some unforseen circumstances, I'm going to have unreliable (at best) internet access from Wednesday onward. This will only be for a few weeks, but if someone could fill in posting MP news til I'm back properly, that would be excellent.

Here's an example news post to use as a template: https://www.doomworld.com/vb/doomworld-news/90851-doomworld-multiplayer-digest-35/

As a rule of thumb, try to have the news post submitted shortly after Thursday 9:00 AM UTC. This ensures the TNS news is posted before the event starts.

If someone could volunteer to do this for a short time, I'd be most appreciative!

No worries doomkid, are you back already or is this just a brief visit? Just so I don't accidentally post it when I don't need to :P

If you could do next week's as well that would be grand, after that I'll be back in action fully :)

Just a little update, my stint without internet access was much shorter than I had originally planned for, so I'll be able to do next weeks digest. Thanks again for your help, Eris.