Find results in...
Sephiroth

limp bizket

do u like limp bizket?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do u like limp bizket?

• no
    • yes

this got started cause my neighboor said limp bizket was cool to play quake and doom with. i think limp bizket sucks horribly. besides do they even know what a limp bisket is? it is something the sickest and horribly grossest of gay people do. bunch a guys jerk it on a bisket, last one done eats it. is this saying the band members do this sort of thing, in my opinion... yes they do.

once more i hate limp bizket

Ok, so Durst's got a slightly overactive crotch, but they write catchy tunes that range from metal anthems to, err, shite anthems... bah.
They're ok. Not great, but ok.

(whispers)What? Borland left?

Ok, they're shit.

PS - Limp BizKIT literally means limp dick. Anyone who takes that biscuit story seriously needs their head examining.

I didn't really have any opinion on Limp Bizkit for quite some time (although Rollin' is a f**king annoying song). Then when I started hearing about all their money grabbing schemes, I started strongly disliking them.

I must admit that Chocolate Starfish, their Closer piss-take, is actually quite funny though :)

yeahah!! kekeke lamp buzket suz0rz!! kekeke

Sephiroth: Grow up, understand people can listen to what they want and not just what you aprove of. What people do in their free time, whether it be eating an orange, or eating a jizz glazed donut is not for you to judge. And if you will bitch, atleast.. FUCKING ATLEAST learn to spell the name right.

for the last time people, I am NOT from the USA. so you must forgive my mis spellings. i am getting better at it.

Besides i dont care what people do in their freetime. I am useing my right to free speech. anyway i was just trying to start a conversation.

I think limp is broken up anyway, didnt expect them to last. linkin park is the same way for me, however i did like a few of their songs. i am not into the mixing of rap and metal, nor do i like music where the signer screams in every song

gatewatcher said:

I like the first CD, the rest suck.

Meh, Significant Other and Chocolate Starfish are alright.

Limp Bizkit are sellouts anyway... well, not Wes Borland, he left because he didn't want to sell out with the rest of them. I heard somewhere that Korn apologized for discovering them and wished the best of luck to Wes.
I think most people here know the story how when Wes left, they basically stole tons of original guitar riffs from regular people and ran.

Well, Like some of u said They'r alright, not great tho, I kinda liked maybe one or two of the songs...But I like Linkin Park way betta...:D

CyRaptor said:

Fred Durst is a douchebag.

He sounds funny 2...and I mean funny as in Odd

Sephiroth said:

it is something the sickest and horribly grossest of gay people do. bunch a guys jerk it on a bisket, last one done eats it. is this saying the band members do this sort of thing, in my opinion... yes they do.

most moronic paragraph award goes to this post

Xian said:

most moronic paragraph award goes to this post

I agree completely...can anyone understand what Sephiroth meant there?

...I do but I wish I didnt read it in the first place..Im scared for life...again...

DOOM Anomaly said:

I agree completely...can anyone understand what Sephiroth meant there?

...I do but I wish I didnt read it in the first place..Im scared for life...again...

A little bit of Liam in your life would do you soo good.

Erik said:

it's shit, end of story

Agreed, lez nvr speak of this Shit again...unless the need arises...End to Shit Bizkit!

But thats just my point of view, others may be different, and I respect that.

The first album wasnt actually too bad but everything since is shit. The clones (Linkin park, Papa Roach etc) are even worse.

Sephiroth said:
this got started cause my neighboor said limp bizket was cool to play quake and doom with.

NO!

I always use the defult music for my games. If the defult music bites, I turn it off. (the only time I ever hated the music enought to turn it off was the first grand tourismo ( I know that’s not spelt right ) singing + Games = Shithouse.

P.S. limp bizket = ass.

limp bizkit has never appealed to me. fred durst, from the beggining, struck me as an arrogant, no talent asshole. IMO, the only one with talent in the band was the guitarist, and he left and started another band. the only song I sorta liked was "rollin", and that was only cuz it was used as the undertakers theme song.

Actually Limp Bizkit aren't the worst sellouts around. They might only be in it for the fun, the money and "the nookie" but they give us no illusions that it should be otherwise.
They splice hip hop beats and metal because they think it sounds cool (a perfectly legitimate reason) and even does it quite well at times.

Still, I prefer an honest portion of nu-metal any day (Deftones, System of a Down).

Well, sorry guys but I cannot bring myself to hate Limp Bizkit. They seem agreeable enough.

It's worse with the second wave of nu-metal (Alien Ant Farm, Puddle of Mudd, Linkin Park). They sacrifice the nerve in the music to gain some extra (probably unneeded) pop-appeal. The heavy guitars just sounds as glazing over an otherwise nutritionless muffin.

Limp Bizkit might not have a message to deliver, but they do have the nerve to.

Bah, all I can think of is that this whole, "Rap-Metal" kind of genre sucks. Too many bands have done it and besides that, it never really stood out to me in the first place anyway. And if you ask me, Fred Durst does indeed really blow- the man is worse than an Alabama country singer after he just got drunk, Fred is just a glory-hogging SOB that really and truely blew it when he decided to, "Team" up with Christina Augulaira (or however the hell you spell her name).

The only good thing that ever had anything to do with Limp Bizkit was Wes Borland,but he's gone now so they just suck.
Nu-metal is much better than rap/metal because they have something to sing about. Rap metal is nothing other tha how many times they can say the f word and how many girls they screwed. Listen to superior bands such as System Of A Down,Tool, or my personal favorite, KoRn(despite their umm... odd name)and once you learn what they are saying, a lot of their songs are really quite meaningful.
Besides, listening Fred Durst trying to rap is torture.