Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zepolleon

Snapmap blog

EDIT: Tutorial 2 is live!

Hi guys,

Would you be interested in viewing my blog site??

It's something I came up on my spare time, and considering I have played a lot of snapmap in the last 5-6 weeks ('bout 150 hours in, and just 4 hours in SP) I'm planning SnapMap to be one of my main contents.

I'll add videos there every once in a while. Currently I had shops for tutorials, but I'll add some other stuff (like singleplayer incapacitations, spawning, etc.):

Spoiler

Also, anything you wanna ask, or have me post on the blog? Lemme know!

Nice blog, I'd like to ask about player count for my Prophunt thing, I want to make the map friendly for any amount of player (whether it's 2-3 or 4) But i don't really know how, So i had to add the count node and make it count the killed monsters (monsters killed with players killed) .

If you can help me just in this little thing you'd be my hero .

Thanks mate!

I'll look into it. I haven't made a multiplayer map yet, but that sounds mighty interesting.

Probably your best bet would be to use a Player Proxy linked via On Match Joined -> Add to an Integer. Then Integer -> On Changed, have it test against a series of Int Compares (comparing it to 1, 2, etc). Then set individual arguments when equal for each, with your intended output.

Then set up your Player Proxy with On Match Left and Subtract to do the opposite.

But that's just my initial thought. I'll go grab the map later!

Are you planning on featuring any snapmap, or just yours? Indeed the nature of the blog changes based upon those things... or will you more 'review' some snapmaps?

I subscribed to you the other day b/c I was searching for new info about snapmap after the update and came across your channel!

ShadesMaster said:

Are you planning on featuring any snapmap, or just yours? Indeed the nature of the blog changes based upon those things... or will you more 'review' some snapmaps?

I subscribed to you the other day b/c I was searching for new info about snapmap after the update and came across your channel!

Thanks, mate!

That's a good question. I'm still settling in on a format. There's even one map that a user requested to be played, but wasn't able to post the video, because the map was broken - I don't know how to present that at the moment.

For now, I'm thinking of doing some 'renovations' for broken maps (I realized they take a long time to make, but they're fun to do).