Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dybbuk81

New Doom Site

This isn't another doomworld, realm667 or any of the big sites, BUT I was wondering if anyone wanted to help out/contribute to a site dedicated to DOOM in some way, be it all about different editors and source ports, a huge compilation of the best mods modern and of yesterday, with this template (or an alternate)

http://jerrylehr.xyz/doom.html

where button texts can be changed.

EDIT: It can be a fansite for anything or all things, but I like the top row art and the animated guys on the top left. It would be a shame to throw these away. The "MAP WADS" of 90s nostalgia is basically all of the levels from the CD-ROMS from the era of release and just after, and others if they exist on internet archives, that were meant to be free to begin with, and these companies shit out illegal CD-ROMS of them instead.

Top left column 1 = information and data
Top left column 2 = resources for your own mods

I could buy completelydoomed.org and have multiple creators, youtube channel stars, etc. It could be a fan effort for all newcomers. All of the shit that already exists put into an archive, that isn't a real archive, just links to the things others consider property, like art and music tributes.

Yes it's older, and a lot of stuff is missing. I was wondering if anyone wanted to jump in on "the list of resurrection" and put some stuff together with me. I figured with a couple of people on board I'd have to be more motivated. I'd be more excited to make it knowing there would be more of a following if I did, and with helpers or dreamers.

Why don't you jump on board with an existing Doom site; just about all of them could use the help.

I don't know the answer to those two questions.
The first, I honestly had a few ideas that may not have been done yet but they probably have, I just bit off more than I could chew going solo and have the ideas and would do the heavy graphic manipulation just not the time.

The second, I guess I just never asked. What would you recommend? :)