Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uniQ

Animation

Does anyone know how the facial animations are done/triggered in the beginning of the gameplay movie. are such animations pre-calculated/scripted or is this done by a mathematical schema? the same happens with the scientists coat - but this could be done by a physics engine.

Any TechFreaks here?

No offense to the poster of this thread, but I think this belongs in the techie forum.

DOOM Anomaly said:

I abundantly concur :)

me too :D That shit is the best, people should use that for the jdoom models to make the zombies faces all super scary.

MaCvILeWhOrE said:

me too :D That shit is the best, people should use that for the jdoom models to make the zombies faces all super scary.

To make them that scary they'd have to somehow get a picture of my face...which isn't all that easy to come across, btw.

imagine that in the near future you might be able to use a web cam to instantly express your feeling on an character in an fps multiplayer game...he he...the model's head should better be way big in order that you can see the others fearful face before you frag him :)

i hope that id will use such facial animation on some enemies to make them more unique.

btw: do you hate the same textures on one model over and over again as i do? i hope id will change that "all same dressed models behavior". especially the former human models should wear differnt "textures". cool would be a random pick/mix out of list of body textures.
the evil scum of hell (i.e. monsters) need no different clothes of course - they are naked :)

bye!

uniQ said:

hmmm....do demons have a penis? are there female demons also? come over here biatch - suck my "blade runner"-pistol (<- it looks alot like it)!

...Ughhhhh, I think I'm gunna tip the boot....0.o

For the being of Humans and hellspawn alike, never speak of that again in public, unless advised, but if you do, plz warn us in advance.o_0

Ugghhh, horrible images appearing in my head...