Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buu342

Teleporter - Looking For Testers

Hey there!

I'm working on a 13 map wad project called Teleporter, one that I would actually like to finish. And to do that, I need help from the community. Most of the maps I haven't finished were due to the fact that I never felt they were up to the standards of what I see posted around a lot, which is why I wanted to get myself a small team of dedicated testers who would be interested in letting me PM/Email them every now and then my wad (or parts of it) to play and to give me criticism/feedback on things I can improve.

This is the project so far:

TITLEMAP - Finished 100%
Map1 - Hub - Almost finished, needs detailing and improvement on the opening cutscene
Map2 - Sewers - Layout pretty much finished. Needs heavy detailing.
Map3 - Technology Labs - Finished 100%
Map4 - Factory - Not Started.
Map9 - Hub3 - Started Final Boss Area + Fight

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Credits:
Spoiler

Currently, Mapping, Decorate, & ACS has been all done by me. Sprites and some textures have been mostly taken from Hexen, Realm667, and other random wads I had (I will properly credit everything when I get closer to a fully finished project)
Music has been taken from many different places. Those I've been keeping track of however:
Title - Hope; Ko Otani
Hub Level Bossfights - Boss Battle Theme; Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon
Hub - Double Crossed Fools; Ishii Yasushi
Sewers - Into The Sewers; Joel McNeely
Sewers Miniboss - Faulty Neurosis Like Tune; Ishii Yasushi
Technology Lab - R&R with Saint Draculina; Ishii Yasushi
Technology Lab Miniboss - Hatred Guy Of Sinfulness; Ishii Yasushi
Final Boss - Fight Against Death; Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon

Download (REQUIRES LATEST SKULLTAG, DOOM 2):
It is recommended/needed that you have a jump and crouch button, and you play on Ultra Violence as the other difficulties are unfinished/Unbalanced. OpenGL Support has been made for the 100% finished maps, but is not required (all it does is add little light details on the computer/light textures). Also, be aware you can interact with papers/documents for some story details.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1rfz6k45685ev45/TELEPORT.wad

Please leave a reply if you're interested in helping me out!

No offense, dude, but why Skulltag? It's been dead for more than half a decade. What does it do that other ports don't?

My mod utilizes skulltag actors. I've never gotten skulltag content to work bug free outside of the sourcepot. Regardless, I do plan on adding in the actors manually to make it so that the skulltag data will only be used for textures.

That's what I thought.
Good luck, some of the geniuses here might help you convert the actors to ZDoom format. I can try to help, but I've honestly started to mess with that kind of stuff only last month.

Albertoni said:

That's what I thought.
Good luck, some of the geniuses here might help you convert the actors to ZDoom format. I can try to help, but I've honestly started to mess with that kind of stuff only last month.

I can do it myself. I've done all the actors in this wad by myself after all.