Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bloodshot

Quantum Hazard - MQ6NU6PF

Update - Level 2 is up - 4hvwtbg2

Quantum Hazard, an SP map about teleportation

Features a light story-esque setup with a hayden "guide", a few puzzles which i hope are pretty straightforward and a set piece ending, weapon pickups on the ground like SP, supports 3 players (coop untested), and a few secrets.

I tried to make it feel like an early game level because i want to make more, so only pistol/HAR/SG are available, with weaker demons.

Use that code or just search Quantum Hazard to play, let me know what you guys think.

Can't wait to try this; I was hoping this would become part of OUR Campaign, which is the greater quest for the 'Ethereal Shard.' Indeed I have a trick up my sleeve to make a final boss that's essentially a new monster altogether (The Ethereal SHADE), and you're gonna need to teleport to his realm SOMEHOW....

I have two maps which so far feature the early weapons, but the pistol is replaced by the lightning gun which makes for a surprisingly well balanced starter weapon. The pistol's secondary, which still uses only 1 ammo, Makes it almost as strong growth as the shotgun!

Incredible and very unique map. Liked how new features was used. My only complain is that to find shotgun can be confusing. But still one of the best snapmaps I've ever played!

Wow. The amount of detail you put into everything is fantastic. I love the door that slides open halfway. The broken teleporter. The toxic waste room. The use of sounds everywhere like the toxic waste pump turning on.

The lift that actually feels like a lift. So smart how you used the fact that lifts often open on opposing sides. Great use of sounds and explosions rocking the camera for the start and stop. Its the most convincing "lift" I've seen in a Snapmap yet.

I am also super happy you restricted the fights to module floors which have a navmesh. Its not fun to see mobs trip over custom geometry all the time. You did a great job separating the two.

I could go on and on how great I think this map is and all the little details I found. Its a masterpiece imho. You even smoothly integrated a log into level progress! I was smiling throughout that section!

Thanks man. Your map blew me away. It was an absolute joy to play :)

Map's incredible with setpiecing and usage of BV's. When will you publish the next map?

The lift that actually feels like a lift. So smart how you used the fact that lifts often open on opposing sides. Great use of sounds and explosions rocking the camera for the start and stop. Its the most convincing "lift" I've seen in a Snapmap yet.

Seconded.

Just played both maps, and they were fantastic. I especially liked a section in the second map. It was the dark, blinking maze-like section with the neon signs on the walls. That just screamed "Doom" to me.

Looking forward to Part 3!