Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foebane72

Start Doom 4 again with all weapons?

I heard this was possible, as long as you'd already played through the whole game once, but how do I activate all weapons? I don't seem to have them when I start a new game. Also, how does ammo for those guns appear before they're meant to?

You just use the "Level Select", If you decide to start over, You'll probably have to use a different slot .

If you mean one of the three game slots, I already filled up the first with the completed game, started a new game on the second, and found just the starting weapons. Is "Level Select" difficulty or something?

Yes, I found what you mean, but only in the completed game slot. It allows me to replay missions I've completed before, which isn't bad, I suppose (I could certainly do with some practice against the bosses).

other then level select this sin'y possable by normal means, but if you put in cheat codes you could restart the game with everything.

Console Commands

iddqd - Toggles God-mode (still damageable by hazards). Causes Health to drain slowly at all times on Nightmare Difficulty.

idkfa - Gives the Doom Marine fully upgraded Health, Armor, and Ammo Capacity, as well as all unlockable Weapons, Weapon Mods (all fully upgraded), Suit Mods, and all available Suit Mod slots.

idfa - Gives player fully upgraded Armor, Health, and Ammo Capacity.

idka - Gives player all Weapon Mods, Weapons, and Weapon Mods are all fully upgraded.

ida - Gives the Doom Marine all Suit Mods and all Suit Mod slots.

iddt - Reveal all Secrets, items, and any unexplored areas of the map.

idgk - Toggle Glory Kills only. Makes all enemies immune to firearms and normal weapons, requiring player to kill them with Glory Kill animations.

Thanks, but I wasn't talking about cheating. Cheating, for one thing, forfeits all your achievements, and really, there's no need to cheat in modern games as they're so easy anyway.

MrGlide said:

other then level select this sin'y possable by normal means, but if you put in cheat codes you could restart the game with everything.

Console Commands

iddqd - Toggles God-mode (still damageable by hazards). Causes Health to drain slowly at all times on Nightmare Difficulty.

idkfa - Gives the Doom Marine fully upgraded Health, Armor, and Ammo Capacity, as well as all unlockable Weapons, Weapon Mods (all fully upgraded), Suit Mods, and all available Suit Mod slots.

idfa - Gives player fully upgraded Armor, Health, and Ammo Capacity.

idka - Gives player all Weapon Mods, Weapons, and Weapon Mods are all fully upgraded.

ida - Gives the Doom Marine all Suit Mods and all Suit Mod slots.

iddt - Reveal all Secrets, items, and any unexplored areas of the map.

idgk - Toggle Glory Kills only. Makes all enemies immune to firearms and normal weapons, requiring player to kill them with Glory Kill animations.

Those don't work

The only console command cheat is 'god'