Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Improved Skulltag stories

The Mortal Conflict...

Earth was still being rebuilt from the ruins it was plauged by. The situation was perking up. No attacks on Earth had been made in years and peace had returned. The world has united during the Hell Wars, nations that once bickered now coexisted peacefully. You enjoyed life in retirement, the large house, fast cars, 500 miles of land, billions of dollars, food for life. You were set. The warrior who saved Earth. You were sitting down, watching your movie theater sized television, enjoying a hot meal of chicken when the news popped on suddenly. The man on the TV was sweaty, he was frantic as well.
"Exactly 25 minutes ago, a large cloud formed above New York City and a large being floated out of it. We have live exclusive footage of this chilling event"
The scene was terrifying, the sight of cars flipping, people running and then a large...THING drops from the sky and speaks with a booming voice.
"Earth, I am Ultimas, the ultimate warrior, I have come to challenge your finest fighter! You have 6 months to prepare the greatest warriors you have for the deadliest game EVER. Deathmatch!" the word deathmatch echoed on and the video cut back to the news caster who had obviously thrown up on himself.
"We're doomed!" and with that statement he pulled out a revolver and blew his head off. The news cut to a techical difficulties screen. You did not know this however, as you had already grabbed your pistol and headed out the door...

Tournament of the Damned...

After destroying Ultimus, you once again enjoyed your life. The haunting memories always flooded back to you, but you learned to live with them. The demons of your past kept you company. Life one day, however, became very odd. You were asleep when the floor opened up and you fell down a deep hole. Eventually you landed, in a dank pit of flames. It was Hell! You had your pistol under your pillow, luckily. You aimed at the figure in front of you then you realized who it was. It was Satan himself! You gazed in awe at the horrendous sight. He stood up and spoke.
"You, and the ones you have killed are to partcipate in a tournament, known as the Tournament of the Damned! You will challenege eachother in Skulltag! In this game you collect the skulls of fallen warriors. The losers forever spend eternity in Hell! The winner however, is named grand champion of Skulltag and is guarenteed entrace into Heaven.". You did not have a chance to speak as you were thrusted instantly into battle...you MUST win and live, you MUST kill to win, you MUST kill to live. Life is death, death is life. And Skulltag is both.

Hmm, lots of interesting events in that story, however, I feel that the story is hastily written and could use some more descriptive details - personally, I also feel that the story is too over-the-top for my tastes but that's just me.

But it has an interesting premise though.

This strangely enough reminds me of Quake 3 Arena.

dsm said:

This strangely enough reminds me of Quake 3 Arena.

Skulltag is like Quake 3 Arena/UT for Doom, only 500% better.