Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

classes started

i started classes this week, to bad i busted that laptop. the strange thing is there are computers everyware, useing one right now. i am surprised this site is not blocked, i dont think anything is here. i will be glad once i get my laptop back cuase then i could use this broadband stuff

Sephiroth: Good luck with college, have fun with that broadband stuff. :)
Little Faith: Have fun staying awake. :P

A whole third of my frickin' semester is behind me. I've already got mid-term exams going on. My final exams are the first week of December.

Sephiroth said:

there are computers everyware, useing one right now.

And there was me thinking you had logged in using a tin can and a length of string.

fodders said:

And there was me thinking you had logged in using a tin can and a length of string.

Heh, old military technology :-P

fodders
This space for hire

Make it say "BBG sux, lolz!"

fodders said:

You find a problem with that method of connecting? I am very proud of my equipment of connection.

fodders said:

Whoa, thats far too advanced for me. I still connect to the internet using carrier pidgeons.

Russell_P said:

Whoa, thats far too advanced for me. I still connect to the internet using carrier pidgeons.

Get with the times Russell, string and tin cans are the way to go these days ya kno, geeze, its called technology, get with the program d00d.

You're probably right. I recently installed a firewall to protect my PC, but it did more damage than good. The case kinda melted. Apparently lighter fluid isn't a good idea (now they tell me!). Coal is a better fuel to use in a firewall. Unfortunately the pidgeons now wont come near my PC since one of them went down with second degree burns.