Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gatewatcher

Best Usernames Ever...

I see we have a new member, "Fucker/hater". This just got me thinking of all the funny names I have seen, and the many more names of that type all the older members must have encountered. What are the best names you can think of?

I was playing Team Fortress once and a player came on called "Fucking Shit Stack". That had me laughing so hard I couldn't control my character every time the name appeared on an obituary.

About a month ago I was playing some online CS, and I there was a guy named "Ithrowrocksatretardedkids."

lol

Draconio said:

I was playing Team Fortress once and a player came on called "Fishing Seal Steak". That had me laughing so hard I couldn't control my character every time the name appeared on an obituary.

Does this meant that it's a a username can be an effective gaming strategy?

I wish I had taken DawgMode. But I had this username already at 100 posts. No use wastin' a rep eh?

AndrewB said:

Does this meant that it's a a username can be an effective gaming strategy?

Possibly, but it depends heavily on your opponent's discipline & what makes them laugh, not to mention whether or not you're on a server that would kick you for such antics.

I DeathMatched with a Guy Called Howareumanigga on Zdaemon about 5 days ago...I couldnt help but laugh everytime it showed his name...I dont know why I found it funny, I just did...O i have also had a 3-way DOOM DM, all three of us were Named DOOM..heheh it wuz funny, and confusing.

MINE!!!!!! MAH HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!
Err... well actually I’d say "Thehighesttree". I mean, when I first saw it I was like WTF?! The name sticks in my head for some resin...

Ct_red_pants said:

MINE!!!!!! MAH HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!

I wuz gunna say that at first, but then I decided not to, I don't wanna feel the wrath of the Captian. :P

there was a guy on zdaemon goin by the handle detectivejohnkimble. he kept throwin out arnold quotes. had me dying laughing. I'm sure with the 51 pages in the doomworld member list we can find some really good ones.

Appleboy and Appleboyisgay were pretty funny. Dashiva clone Megasocket422 was nice too.

There's probably a story behind my username, but, uhhh....

...i think it started at my cousin's place when he first got the internet (Back then it was a commodity) and i had to think of a username for YahooChat. It ended up being "MONKEY_IN_THE_HIGHEST_TREE", but I hated typing that whole thing, so i started using "TheHighestTree" in my email address, crappy GIFs, Quake2 and finally here. (I still haven't played Doom online yet, damn Mac!)

But enough about me, a few favorites of mine are IMJack, Woolie Wool, and picklehammer. But the best one i think i've ever seen was on Diablo2 - Some guy was walking around lighting cows on fire with the name "IHateYourSoul". Man, i don't even know what it is about that (or any of the current DW ones i named), but i laughed my ass off.

P.S: My Barb's name is MakeGoBoom...i'm shocked it wasn't taken already

Mine is the best, I've been using this name for 19 years!

Second best is Mewse, because it's Mewse! Plus the hilariously amewseing wordplay that it makes possible.