Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wild Dog

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2 from my POV was one of the best Battlefields. It had so many new things, the Graphics were amazing, it was just GREAT. It was quite sad when gamespy went down with the servers.
A few days ago, i found out about this https://battlelog.co/ New servers up and running, it was quite fun to be able to play again BF2.
BF2 may look a bit dated and fell slugish but still fun to play.

Also it supports Battlefield 2142, which is my least liked Battlefield.

Yep, been playing BF2revive for a while now. It's a good poor-man's alternative to the new one, but I usually delay all my purchases by a few months anyway, so it's not like it matters too terribly much.

Never really got into 2142, but I can respect it.

bioshockfan90 said:

Yep, been playing BF2revive for a while now. It's a good poor-man's alternative to the new one, but I usually delay all my purchases by a few months anyway, so it's not like it matters too terribly much.

Never really got into 2142, but I can respect it.

I do have BF3,4 and 1. They are much much better, but still BF2 has some charms in it's gameplay.

Yeah i was never a fan of 2142 either.

Yes 1942 was a blast, I loved to play iwo jima.
1942 for some odd reason feels less dated than BF2, now that i been playing a good amount of time BF2... I remember all the bugs and issues with hit scans

I used to love the Desert Combat mod for BF1942. Learning how to fly the helicopters was really rewarding, and taking up a fully-crewed AC-130 gunship was a blast. I know that DICE bought the developer of DC to help make BF2, but I feel like they missed some of the fun aspects of DC.

JDoyle said:

I used to love the Desert Combat mod for BF1942. Learning how to fly the helicopters was really rewarding, and taking up a fully-crewed AC-130 gunship was a blast. I know that DICE bought the developer of DC to help make BF2, but I feel like they missed some of the fun aspects of DC.

Yeahm learning to fly an Helo was quite nice. Still remember the first time i tried to use one.. I was thinking it was going to be simple as a plane on 1942...... Insta CRASH...

For a good amount of time i was avoiding the Helicopters on BF2 thinking they would be as hard as it was on DC.

My gaming buddies and I enjoy battlefield 2. And to a lesser extent the other one. We have a lot of laughs playing since we're so stupid.

I played BF2 like crazy back in the day, except for when they "fixed" the PKM. I'll have to download this and give it a go when I have some time off work.