Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Girlfriend pregnant, then boyfriend up and leaves

Well a dumbass friend of mine recently figured out that he got his girlfriend pregnant. Now the two of them are broke up, and she (my friend's girlfriend) is going to have her baby in October.

So, what do you think about this situation of "boyfriend bangs girlfriend, girlfriend gets pregnant, boyfriend up and leaves"?

Well, maybe there were other reasons why they broke up rather than just because she's pregnant.

Incidentally, weren't we told a while back to keep our signatures to five lines or less?

Coopersville said:

It's sucks. He's gay. I hate it >:(

I'd say if he managed to convince a girl to have sex with him without protection, he's most definitely not gay :)

He was obviously disturbed by what he had done and he was only did it because he was lying to himself. It's clear he is a flaming homosexual pirate lover.

fodders said:

He subscribes to the 3f's theorum of girls, find 'em , fuck 'em forget 'em

Psyonisis said:

Fuck n' Chuck

Whoa, you guys sure got a way with words...(no pun intented) (no offence implemented)

As I said before, we don't know anything about these two people. Maybe the girl's a complete nut job. Maybe she cheated on him and the kid isn't even his. Maybe the girl's dad threatened to kill the boyfriend unless he left her.

NiGHTMARE said:

As I said before, we don't know anything about these two people. Maybe the girl's a complete nut job. Maybe she cheated on him and the kid isn't even his. Maybe the girl's dad threatened to kill the boyfriend unless he left her.

Eggzacklee, we're just seeing the black and white here, we dont know all the facts and how things went so its not at the most to make offical judgements yet. But feel free to, nobodys saying ya cant post your opinion.

We don't need to know any facts apart from, they split up and she is pregnant. That's a shame, but her own stupid fault, she is in power over her own body and should have made sure unprotected sex didn't happen. I mean, God! In this day of AIDS and other STD's how stupid!
But, that's in the past, their relationship is over and it matters not who's fault it is that it ended, there is never a reason why a couple should stay together because of a baby.

This happens so much in daily life that I don't care about it anymore. Frankly its not just his fault she got pregnant.

Guys run off usually because they don't want to get stuck with child support (which is insane, if you ask me) Its alright to ask the male for help financially, but the price they set is too high.

It's so one sided that I don't blame the guy for freaking out...

http://www.shatterdmen.com/myth_of_the_deadbeat_dad_the_art.htm

Here's a good article I read on the subject of child support.
(it's not so much about teenage dads running off, but it does show how unreasonable child support costs are)

I see the story all too often:

Girl gets pregnant. Girl breaks it off with guy. Girl hits guy for child support (which may last until the child finishes college)
Girl sits around on welfare reaping benefit of being single mom.
Girl ends up being more financially secure than guy.

Alot of girls see it as a golden ticket to laze through life.

Silverwyvern said:

This happens so much in daily life that I don't care about it anymore. Frankly its not just his fault she got pregnant.

Guys run off usually because they don't want to get stuck with child support (which is insane, if you ask me) Its alright to ask the male for help financially, but the price they set is too high.

It's so one sided that I don't blame the guy for freaking out...

http://www.shatterdmen.com/myth_of_the_deadbeat_dad_the_art.htm

Here's a good article I read on the subject of child support.
(it's not so much about teenage dads running off, but it does show how unreasonable child support costs are)

I see the story all too often:

Girl gets pregnant. Girl breaks it off with guy. Girl hits guy for child support (which may last until the child finishes college)
Girl sits around on welfare reaping benefit of being single mom.
Girl ends up being more financially secure than guy.

Alot of girls see it as a golden ticket to laze through life.

Well that makes perfect sence imo, I how many people use this as a way to get through the burden that is life......

NiGHTMARE said:

I can tell you that the girl isn't crazy, far from it, and she didn't cheat on him. Believe me, I know these things. AFAIK, there have been no threatenings-he got her pregnant, found out about it, and left her.

Someone should make a claim that Usama bin Laden is the father of their baby. I bet all my money that the child support agency would find him in 2 months tops.

It's a fifty-fifty deal here, don't blame the girl that it's her fault. The guy is just as much to blame and she's at fault as well. Again, we don't know all the facts. So, unless she was raped by this dude then they both had agreed to have sex. Both take responsibility. Is it his? Who knows...but if you had the money you could of course get a DNA test and that helps on father determination. We just don't have all the facts.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

DooMBoy said:

So, what do you think about this situation of "boyfriend bangs girlfriend, girlfriend gets pregnant, boyfriend up and leaves"?

Been there, its really not nice, in my case, got pregnant, b/friend fucks off, now he is trying to have a baby with his current (now wife) luckily for me, I met a married the nicest guy I have ever known, so...I suppose in a way my ex did me a favour!

'People' and 'responsibility' are two words that just cancel each other out. No one seems to care about having children or what kind of life changing event that is. Most people are way to selfish to even consider having children, but they keeping fucking and poppin' them out, and then end up like those losers DoomBoy mentioned.

I love it when i get a taste of parental priorities at my store where i work. When a couple comes in with their kids, who are wearing dirty torn clothes, and ragged shoes, and the car they drove in is held together with bungie cords, and they proceed to drop hundres of dollars on some stupid reptile, just so it can get abused like the children. It makes me sick.

If such loose behaviour was not so prevalent or accepted, it would never have happened and would not continue to happen. IMO.

anyone seen starship troopers? well, thats how things should be concerning children, as soon as you're old enough to produce children have an implant inserted (already available and they last for about 10 years) until you have grown up completely, done something with your life and done some good for the world, only then, when you are a responsible adult can you have children! before you say it, yes I have a child, but I also have been to college, gotten married and I consider myself to be responsible, my daughter wants for nothing and she is alwasy clean and well dressed.

This thread is a non-starter due to the endless meaningless generalisations we're all liable to draw from it. Individual cases need to always be treated as such.

fodders said:

He subscribes to the 3f's theorum of girls, find 'em , fuck 'em forget 'em

He is guilty of assault with a friendly weapon, she is guilty of receiving swollen goods.

Can you be my grandfather fodders? :p

Vampirajay said:

maybe she's got morals? or maybe she was to far gone when the guy ditched her?

I know a girl who got an abortion - that wasn't a pleasant experience, but she had to because the baby was misshapen or something.
It was a heavy decision.