Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blake00

Quest for Glory IV 3D (ZDoom Hexen mod) v0.1b WIP

*******************************************************************************************************
UPDATE 3 - 20/01/2019

MOD FIXED! GZDoom's Graf Zahl has saved my bacon lol and helped me finally solve the mystery issues with my Mapinfo that affected my mod from version 1.9 onwards. I've fixed the mod and it appears to work just fine with the latest versions of GZDoom! :) I've updated my download links with the corrected files. :)

Older Updates:

*******************************************************************************************************
UPDATE 2 - 21/08/2017

WARNING: This mod no longer works with the latest versions of GZDoom! Most of the music tracks don't play (unless triggered by a script event), the sky's are all wrong, it ignores my cluster settings and you can't escape the your hotel window room at night in map 14 resulting in the demo being unfinishable and players missing out on a whole stack of content. Clearly it's not liking my old MAPINFO and I'm stumped as to how to fix it. :( Until I resolve these issues I recommend you play my mod with GZDoom 1.8.2 or ZDoom 2.7.1. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If anyone can see the issue with my MAPINFO please let me know!

UPDATE 1 - 07/07/2017

Hi guys,

Been a crazy few months since releasing my Star Trek Doom and Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen mods to the world last year. I originally thought that my Star Trek Doom level would be the big hit but boy was I wrong lol! QFG4-3D got featured in January on Rock, Paper Shotgun! and then if that wasn't crazy enough PC Gamer the largest gaming mag in the world decided to do a feature QFG4-3D in the number 1 spot of their top 10 downloads section! They did this in both their March US and Feb UK editions. I couldn't believe it as my stuff is a joke compared to the amazing mods they normally feature lol!! I'd been getting PC Gamer UK since I was a boy and never once did I ever think that something I'd made would end up in their magazine. Almost brought a happy tear to my eye.. almost haha. :P

However unfortunately that's where the good news ends..

I've been informed from fans that both my mods are no longer working with the newest versions of GZDoom. I'm guessing there were some big changes as so much stuff is broken now. :( I'll look into trying to fix everything!

ORIGINAL POST - 03/12/2016

Hi guys :)

I figured it was finally time to drop by the Doom communities and publicly announce my 2 ZDoom projects, this one is my Hexen mod, the Quest for Glory IV 3D project. After years of tributing other peoples awesome QFG fan games at Blake's Sanctum I decided to have a go at making my own QFG fan game.

QFG4 3D is a total conversion single player mod for Hexen with the ZDoom enhancement (also looks pretty good in GZDoom). The mod contains new levels, textures, decoration, weapons, monsters, NPCs, cutscenes, music & sounds taking players on an old-school linear 3D action adventure set in the world and story of the great classic Sierra game Quest for Glory IV - Shadows of Darkness.

I've always enjoyed Doom editing and have been working on a Star Trek Doom level for many years so I thought it would be fun to take the world and story of QFG4 and use it as a template for a Hexen mod. Hexen players who don't know QFG may not get a big kick out of it but if you enjoy total conversion Hexen mods with lots of story elements, adventure & new graphics then perhaps you'll enjoy my mod.

Before any QFG fans here say it I'd like to say that QFG4 doesn't need to be in 3D, nor is my project an attempt to convert every single part of the game to 3D (if you want to do everything in QFG4 then go play QFG4 haha). I created QFG4 3D just for fun and to see if I could actually do it lol. Plus it was rather fun to create new areas/views not seen in the original game (eg I show more of the town & give you 360 degree views of each original game location). So if others happen to enjoy this project too then that's a bonus.

Hope you guys enjoy this first demo below. Be warned that it will likely be a while before there's another demo, I've spent nearly 2 years on this & my other Star Trek Doom project and have sacrificed a lot. I'm burnt out & want to do other things, including getting back to PLAYING games instead of making them lol!

Bonus01.png GScreenshot01.png Screenshot04.png GScreenshot02.png
GScreenshot07.png Screenshot12.png Screenshot05.png GScreenshot03.png

For more information, more screenshots, animations+descriptions of all weapons & monsters you'll face, and of course the download links for the demo and required files check out my QFG4 3D website here:

- Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen Project Homepage
- NEW Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen Project ModDB Page

Weapon03.gifMonster03.gifMonster05.gifWeapon09.gif

If you just want to see it without all the hassle then here's a playthrough/walkthrough video series I made..

Part 1 - Character Selection, Dark One Cave, Swamp, South Western Forest & Rusalka Lake.
qgJdCzQ.png

Part 2 - Rusalka Lake, North Western Forest, Borgov Castle Gate, Town Gate, Exploring Town, Burgomeister Office, General Store & Adventurers Guild.
https://youtu.be/tD8SwPYLuQc?list=PLZqnaGtTZxFYPoZDeuw0YobE6gBd_w9Z9

Part 3 - Adventurers Guild, Thieves Guild, Monastery, Monastery Basement, Exploring Town, Dr Cranium's Lab & Hotel Mordavia.
https://youtu.be/DXTXZzOG3cU?list=PLZqnaGtTZxFYPoZDeuw0YobE6gBd_w9Z9

Part 4 - Hotel Mordavia, Exploring Town at Night, Nikolai's House, Town Gate, Central Forest at Night & Graveyard Wraith Battle.
https://youtu.be/4PbrDEsst-M?list=PLZqnaGtTZxFYPoZDeuw0YobE6gBd_w9Z9

Part 5 - Graveyard Wraith Battle, South Eastern Forest, Eranas Peace & Storming Borgov Castle.
https://youtu.be/vuOBCFzsd38?list=PLZqnaGtTZxFYPoZDeuw0YobE6gBd_w9Z9

Note: My wad contains some things from Realm667 mod packs and a few other mod packs. They have been credited in my ReadMe file.

--------
BGx3xEC.gif
Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory 4 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls Series, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation

Edited by Blake00

Oh dang!

I love the QfG games. I might actually say that they are Sierra's best games? Probably.

Man, I'm actually super stoked for this. Running around interpretations of these spaces in doomy 3D is the thing I never knew I wanted. The screenshots look fantastic. Can't wait to check it out when I get home.

Nicely done recreating the areas from QfG. Those screenies look really good and are quite faithful to the originals; props! Only thing I can dig up to say bad about them is that the architecture doesnt look very zDoom-y. Given all its capabilities, there's no reason why some of those buildings can't be made to appear more faithful to the originals (and a bit less boxy perhaps, too), as so many of the other shots do.

That one, minor nitpick aside, this looks like a lot of fun! I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure.

Thanks guys! Very kind of you all. :)

Fonze said:

Only thing I can dig up to say bad about them is that the architecture doesnt look very zDoom-y. Given all its capabilities, there's no reason why some of those buildings can't be made to appear more faithful to the originals (and a bit less boxy perhaps, too), as so many of the other shots do.

That one, minor nitpick aside, this looks like a lot of fun! I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure.

Yeah I can't argue with you on that mate. Personally I feel the starting Cave and the Town are the 2 areas needing more work as I was pretty much a zdoom/doombuilder novice when I worked on them. After working on the rest of QFG4 3D and then spending most of this year on my Star Trek doom level my abilities are much better than they were back when I was working on the QFG town in 2015. Don't get me wrong I spend months getting all those buildings done as all the little window ledges & shutters etc too forever to get right but I'm sure I can make them even more detailed and improve the textures (originally just used default hexen ones pretty much). Only issue is I'll probably need to switch the project from ZDoom to GZDoom as the town area is already very slow in ZDoom due to all those little floating objects used for windows and 2nd story areas etc. It just can't handle the hundreds of floating objects.

just played trough the beta.
as a person whos never played an original qfg game i must say the atmosphere of the environments really catched me, and i cant wait to find out more about this universe.
keep on going, some really great stuff so far!

Fun idea, looks well executed too! I was raised on those games, so much character in them.

Fun that John Rhys-Davies was the narrator in QfG4. (Gimli from LoTR, Professor in Sliders, etc)

On 14/12/2016 at 9:58 PM, omegamer said:

just played trough the beta.
as a person whos never played an original qfg game i must say the atmosphere of the environments really catched me, and i cant wait to find out more about this universe.
keep on going, some really great stuff so far!

Thanks man, glad you liked it! :) Oh yes the QFG series is imo the best point & click adventure series of all time it had a lot of things other famous point & click adventure series didn't have such as full combat encounters, rpg skills & abilities (similar to Morrowind style) and the ability to save your character at the end of the game and load it into the sequel with all stats, skills & spells preserved (eg like Mass Effect). On top of all that it had great worlds, soundtracks, stories, characters and puzzles.

My quest for glory page is filled with pictures & videos from the 5 QFG games if you're curious about them. I think I saw someone posting a couple of days ago that the old series is on sale on Steam & GoG at the moment too!
http://blakessanctum.x10.mx/Games/QFGSeries/

On 16/12/2016 at 7:40 AM, PsychoGoatee said:

Fun idea, looks well executed too! I was raised on those games, so much character in them.

Fun that John Rhys-Davies was the narrator in QfG4. (Gimli from LoTR, Professor in Sliders, etc)

Thanks man. :) Yeah he visited my city for Comicon this year, I went & wanted to ask him about QFG4 but chickened out as I've previously heard he hated the experience calling it the "CD-Rom from hell" haha.

Edited by Blake00

Sadly, the newest stable version of GZDoom (2.4.0) doesn't want to play with this lovely mod.  It starts to load, then give me this error before closing:

"Script error, "QFG4_3D.wad:DECORATE" line 2298:
Expected '(', got 'WRTH'.

Also, I got my Quest for Glory Anthology manual signed by John Rhys-Davis at a con last year.  He was pretty awesome, and has apparently forgotten about recording the game.  :-p

ah cr*p.. thanks for letting me know man.. looks like both my mods are in real trouble due to the GZDoom update.

Hi guys,

Been a crazy few months since releasing my Star Trek Doom and Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen mods to the world last year. I originally thought that my Star Trek Doom level would be the big hit but boy was I wrong lol! QFG4-3D got featured in January on Rock, Paper Shotgun! and then if that wasn't crazy enough PC Gamer the largest gaming mag in the world decided to do a feature QFG4-3D in the number 1 spot of their top 10 downloads section! They did this in both their March US and Feb UK editions. I couldn't believe it as my stuff is a joke compared to the amazing mods they normally feature lol!! I'd been getting PC Gamer UK since I was a boy and never once did I ever think that something I'd made would end up in their magazine. Almost brought a happy tear to my eye.. almost haha. :P

However unfortunately that's where the good news ends..

I've been informed from fans that both my mods are no longer working with the newest versions of GZDoom. I'm guessing there were some big changes as so much stuff is broken now. :(

My Star Trek Doom wad will load if added to the GZDoom ini as usual, however if I try to load any of the levels in DoomBuilder using the new GZDoom as the test engine the game fails to start due to me getting this error:
Script error, "STDoomExtras.wad:DECORATE" line 2356:
Script error, "STDoomExtras.wad:DECORATE" line 2356:
Tried to define class 'Leaf1' more than twice in the same file.
It wasn't be defined twice before and it still isn't now so I don't know what that one's about as the holodeck forest leaves still work just fine when the game is started the other way.
Then even if you do get into the game I've discovered that nearly all my star trek music tracks are no longer playing (unless its a track triggered by a linedef event) and it just plays doom tracks (main menu & end sequences appear to sound fine though), my sky's seem to be mixed up now (presumably the default lvl 1,2,3 etc sky settings overriding mine), I'm now getting the stupid Doom Score/kills screen in-between my level jumps, I'm no longer getting my intermission briefing screen when going from cluster 1 to cluster 2, and finally I seem to get a regular Doom Intermission briefing screen at the end of the game before my end game intermission sequences. So clearly a lot of my old MAPINFO stuff is no longer compatible with the newer GZDooms.

As for my Quest For Glory 4-3D wad that wouldn't even load all! Just via adding to the GZDoom ini and trying to start it triggers this error:
Script error, "QFG4_3D.wad:DECORATE" line 2298:
Expected '(', got 'WRTH'.
This part isn't my stuff and is from the 'Chiller' monster from Realm 667. Appears to no longer like the fact that the author ProjectAngel uses the "A_Jump" command without any parameters. The wiki talks about it have a jump chance range of 0-255 so I don't know what value using A_Jump on its own originally did but for now I just chucked in a (0,0) to shut it up and that got me into the game lol. However much like with Star Trek Doom if I try to load any of the levels in DoomBuilder using the new GZDoom as the test engine the game fails to start due to me getting another error:
Script error, "QFG4_3DExtras.wad:DECORATE" line 4060:
Script error, "QFG4_3DExtras.wad:DECORATE" line 4060:
Tried to define class 'Wizard' more than twice in the same file.
Like with the leaf I don't get why the new GZDoom is unhappy about Wizard as its not being used twice and it's not complaining about my Paladin & Thief characters which are setup the same way.
Then just like with ST Doom even if you do get into the game I've discovered that nearly all my QFG music tracks are no longer playing (unless its a track triggered by a linedef event) and it just plays Hexen tracks (main menu & end sequences appear to sound fine though), I can't access my Wizard character start (likely due to the above issue), flame torches don't light up in level 1, my sky's seem to be mixed up now (presumably the default lvl 1,2,3 etc sky settings), I'm no longer getting my intermission briefing screen when going from cluster 1 to cluster 2 and it seems to play elsewhere at the wrong moment (presumably using default hexen level clusters instead of mine), I now can't seem to exit via the hotel window which is was just a linedef level teleport from 14 to 15 making the demo unfinishable (visit cheat seems to take me to hexen levels instead of mine from 14 onwards), and as a result I can't test my end game intermission sequences so who knows whether they're broken too. So once again clearly a lot of my old MAPINFO stuff is no longer compatible with the newer GZDooms.

Before anyone says it yes I have no doubt that these problems are due to newer versions of GZDoom being less tolerant of bad coding lol! Unfortunately I'm rather useless at Doomscript so I have no idea how to fix these problems at this stage so for the moment my wads are unplayable unless you're using an older GZDoom version (the wads were originally built & tested using GZDoom 1.8.2 and ZDoom 2.7.1 ). Sorry guys!!! :(

Got some help on the double issues elsewhere. Doombuilder was loading my assets and because I already had them in the GZDoom ini it was double loading them (the old GZDoom obviously let me get away with it haha). That solved the double leaf issue (as there's no leaf in Doom) and I renamed the Wizard to WIT-Wizard (you're a graduate from QFG's Wizard's Institute of Technocery so that'll do for now lol) to solve the double Wizard problem as there's a Wizard in Hexen that the old GZDoom didn't care about me overriding.

So far as I can tell all that's left are the music, skys and cluster group bugs in both STDoom & QFG4-3DHexen which all point to the new GZDoom not liking my old MAPINFO.

MOD FIXED! GZDoom's Graf Zahl has saved my bacon lol and helped me finally solve the mystery issues with my Mapinfo that affected my mod from GZDoom version 1.9 onwards. I've fixed the mod and it appears to work just fine with the latest versions of GZDoom! :) I've updated my download links in my original post with the updated demo files and documentation. :)

Since this is just a bug fix release I've changed the version number from v0.1 to v0.1b .

I love your Doom mods and your homepage so much dude. It transports me directly to 1998 and god damn I love it. This and the Star Trek mod both deserve praise so please have some! 

@Blake00

That looks awesome. I never thought about trying to translate QFG to Doom--it works quite well. Nice work.

Paging @Avoozl (I assume this would be up your alley judging by one of your previous profile pictures).

Thanks guys! :) Retro FTW ;)

12 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

What year is it?!

Considering your post in my Star Trek Doom thread I'm wondering whether you're trying to be funny or rude to me. I'm sorry my years of work on both projects don't meet your expectations.

1 hour ago, Blake00 said:

Thanks guys! :) Retro FTW ;)

Considering your post in my Star Trek Doom thread I'm wondering whether you're trying to be funny or rude to me. I'm sorry my years of work on both projects don't meet your expectations.

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a joke about your homepage since it has that 1998 vibe to it hehe, anyways this looks really interesting, can't wait to check this out!

The Quest for Glory series is awesome. Going to give this a spin tonight, also need to look at your site when I'm not on my phone. Gotta love 90s websites

7 hours ago, Blake00 said:

No malice intended. Your website and projects give me a happiness I haven't felt since the wild west era of the internet.

13 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

No malice intended. Your website and projects give me a happiness I haven't felt since the wild west era of the internet.

ahhh goodo, sorry lol. :) As I was gonna say while I can't argue with you in the other thread that there's not much customization in my STDoom monsters from default slots and behaviors I definitely can with this one haha. I'm pretty sure that other than using the Hexen acolyte (or whatever they're called) for Chenovy wizards pretty much every other monster in QFG4-3D is based of the various awesome custom monsters on Tormentors realm667 site. There was just no way I could recreate the monsters of QFG4 using only the default Hexen monsters but then I went to realm667 and they had superfast bees, flying dragons and freaky floating ice monsters that were just perfect for what I needed. All I had to do was replace the sprites with ones I'd drawn or ripped from QFG4 and then play with their attack behavior+speeds+HP etc and I pretty much had what I wanted! I tried to get some of the custom weapons from realm667 working but that didn't go very well lol so in the end much like with STDoom I just found QFG universe equivalents to most of the default Hexen weapons which was actually a challenge I kind of enjoyed! :)

And yes my retro website was started the 90s and I've pretty much kept its theme in the 20+ years since haha. Some people love it, some people HATE it with a passion lol!!!

14 hours ago, Blake00 said:

And yes my retro website was started the 90s and I've pretty much kept its theme in the 20+ years since haha. Some people love it, some people HATE it with a passion lol!!!

OMG framesets XD

It really is a great throwback to my teen internet days. I think I used to have the same counter on my Angelfire site back then. Love how you mentioned the Dune game by Cryo, it's one of my favourite games from all time and I still play it to this day.

I realised that this mod is meant for Hexen, not Doom. It did start up with the Doom 2 wad and I was able to get out the cave and talk to Katrina but this is clearly not the experience you had in mind :D I'll get my hands on a copy of Hexen and give you some feedback when I've played it proper. I wish GOG sold Hexen instead of Steam, I vowed to not sponsor Gabe until they start cleaning out the store. But even if what I saw was missing textures and had the wrong sprites, it's clearly a labour of love and I was already enjoying myself so looking forward to the full experience.

I think I'll go check out your Star Trek mod first since I can run that just fine.

14 hours ago, BadLuckBurt said:

OMG framesets XD

It really is a great throwback to my teen internet days. I think I used to have the same counter on my Angelfire site back then. Love how you mentioned the Dune game by Cryo, it's one of my favourite games from all time and I still play it to this day.

I realised that this mod is meant for Hexen, not Doom. It did start up with the Doom 2 wad and I was able to get out the cave and talk to Katrina but this is clearly not the experience you had in mind :D I'll get my hands on a copy of Hexen and give you some feedback when I've played it proper. I wish GOG sold Hexen instead of Steam, I vowed to not sponsor Gabe until they start cleaning out the store. But even if what I saw was missing textures and had the wrong sprites, it's clearly a labour of love and I was already enjoying myself so looking forward to the full experience.

I think I'll go check out your Star Trek mod first since I can run that just fine.

Lol yeah people just luuuuv frames these days bahaha. As you can probably tell it used to be a Geocities site. I reckon I installed that counter back in 99 2000ish.. amazed it still works to this day lol. Although it died a couple of times and I lost a ton of hits grr.

Yeah I love the Cryo Dune game, especially the CD version. I stuck a few videos up on youtube of it as there isn't much out there. I actually recently bought off ebay their 2001 3D Dune remake for the playstation 2. I hear its terrible as its what killed Cryo for good but nevertheless I figured I can run it through an emulator and take some good snaps to do a proper website tribute to it!

LOL yeah I once accidentally ran QFG4-3D through Doom 2 instead of Hexen. Was shocked to see it work.. but realised pretty quick from the glitches it wouldn't be a good idea to tell people it works lol. Hope you enjoy my Star Trek mod. It's newer than QFG4-3D so I'd gotten better at world building.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:49 AM, Blake00 said:

Yeah I love the Cryo Dune game, especially the CD version. I stuck a few videos up on youtube of it as there isn't much out there. I actually recently bought off ebay their 2001 3D Dune remake for the playstation 2. I hear its terrible as its what killed Cryo for good but nevertheless I figured I can run it through an emulator and take some good snaps to do a proper website tribute to it!

LOL yeah I once accidentally ran QFG4-3D through Doom 2 instead of Hexen. Was shocked to see it work.. but realised pretty quick from the glitches it wouldn't be a good idea to tell people it works lol. Hope you enjoy my Star Trek mod. It's newer than QFG4-3D so I'd gotten better at world building.

I think I've watched their 3D Dune game on a Longplay video, pretty sure it was on PC though. I still need to have a go at that one myself, the person playing it made it look like fun while it's supposed to be a bad game. The first Dune game wasn't even supposed to exist, they just kept working on it while Westwood worked on their RTS and when they presented it, the publisher liked it (rightfully so).

I was able to get a hold of Hexen and play this proper, it's so weiiiiiird but I feel right at home slaughtering killer bunnies once I hit the forest :D I need to explore more of the map but what I've seen so far is awesome considering what you had to work with. I had no trouble navigating the forest and found locations roughly where I expected them to be. I like the feel of the town, especially the hill with Erana's staff, I prefer to sleep there instead of the inn in the real game. I'm going to see if I can finish this without your walkthrough video but even if I don't, I think this is freaking awesome. QFG is one of my favourite series in gaming and I will bring this mod up with anyone who'll listen.

The same goes for your Trek mod, I really dig it. It feels a bit like Elite Force but in Doom and to me that's not a bad thing. I think I might try my hand at a map for this in a few weeks when my day-to-day is less stressy. Do you have plans for more maps and / or polish?

Oh and I don't know if it's possible to do anything about the in-fighting but I witnessed Borg-on-Borg violence (which made me chuckle) when I was on the ship.

On 1/29/2019 at 4:48 AM, BadLuckBurt said:

I think I've watched their 3D Dune game on a Longplay video, pretty sure it was on PC though. I still need to have a go at that one myself, the person playing it made it look like fun while it's supposed to be a bad game. The first Dune game wasn't even supposed to exist, they just kept working on it while Westwood worked on their RTS and when they presented it, the publisher liked it (rightfully so).

I was able to get a hold of Hexen and play this proper, it's so weiiiiiird but I feel right at home slaughtering killer bunnies once I hit the forest :D I need to explore more of the map but what I've seen so far is awesome considering what you had to work with. I had no trouble navigating the forest and found locations roughly where I expected them to be. I like the feel of the town, especially the hill with Erana's staff, I prefer to sleep there instead of the inn in the real game. I'm going to see if I can finish this without your walkthrough video but even if I don't, I think this is freaking awesome. QFG is one of my favourite series in gaming and I will bring this mod up with anyone who'll listen.

The same goes for your Trek mod, I really dig it. It feels a bit like Elite Force but in Doom and to me that's not a bad thing. I think I might try my hand at a map for this in a few weeks when my day-to-day is less stressy. Do you have plans for more maps and / or polish?

Oh and I don't know if it's possible to do anything about the in-fighting but I witnessed Borg-on-Borg violence (which made me chuckle) when I was on the ship.

Thanks mate, much appreciated. :)

Oh yes.. these are just demos. One day haha.. one day I plan to add a lot more content & finish the darn things. Considering I started STDoom in the 90s I recommend no one hold their breaths waiting for me. :P

In QFG4-3D I've probably only covered 1/3 of the original games story but I covered probably 3/4 of the games's locations already which makes future work easier! Although it needs a ton of updates to better utilize GZDoom features as it was originally built for ZDoom so there's not much coloured lighting etc. Plus my skills weren't as good durin that time as they were a year later when I worked on the new STDoom so I need to fix a lot of issues.

In Star Trek Doom I've probably just under half the planned story and just over half the planned locations. It was built for GZDoom and because my skills were getting much better at that time I'm pretty happy with all my locations so it won't need many updates meaning I can just get straight into the new stuff when I return to it.

I have word docs with all my future plans and feedback/requests from fans to make sure I don't forget anything!!

On 1/20/2019 at 4:53 PM, Scuba Steve said:

It was like a dive to my childhood :)