Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I once saved a girl's life (maybe?) when she had too much to drink and wandered into the ocean at night. She's short, so I literally just picked her up like a kid and carried her back to the shore. I still keep in contact with her today.

When I was in college, I was the cartoonist/illustrator for my newspaper and in three years I won second, first and third place (in that order, I believe) on a national level for my work, competing against major universities and such. I was really surprised that goofing off and drawing funny pictures would pay off.

I like things others can't stand.

When there's no milk, I eat my cereal with water.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh........ that's all I have.

^Heh, I've done that as well. The only problem I've had with doing it is that, eventually, my tongue gets irritated from licking the bag X-\

It's more likely to be the accumulation of salt and additives that are absorbed by lipids ("butter" fat) which stick to the bag. Tbh if you read the ingredients I would be surprised if any of the stuff is actually resembling a true dairy product

That being said it does taste delicious

Perhaps we should make a buttersponge. You just take the sponge, insert a popscle stick, and soak up the delicious. Then after the popcorn is gone you just suck on the sponge until satisfied.

Patent Pending, mother fuckers.

Have a few:

- I like to hike and spend time in the woods
- I hurt my knee at work today
- I have at least a dozen WIP Doom maps for various projects

I like to search for awful fanfics on occasion. They're great and terrible and one of the few things that bring me joy anymore.

Once in about two-three weeks I sometimes say a very, very stupid joke and laugh at it for, like, 10 minutes or more. I guess the stupidity kinda accumulates in my brain and it has to be released...

...tfw you laugh at your own jokes

I'm physically required to drink coffee every four hours or so.
Withdrawal triggers my migraine and pain in the sinuses. Every time - unconditionally. I also lose all kinds of fine motor skills as my hands will start shaking if I try to even the slightest.
Drinking coffee by the time withdrawal sets in won't help and only makes the pain worse.

Strangely enough I can sleep throughout the night without a pot of coffee by the bed, like some people do. Don't know what to make of that but I'm a heavy sleeper so maybe I just power through it...
I have an acquaintance who is a big time smoker and can't quit to save his life. Literary. I've come to realise that -that could have been me as we apparently both have genes that codes for very easy addiction, but I went for coffee instead of cheap cigars.

Thank Satan in his kingdom down below.

Jaxxoon R said:

I like to search for awful fanfics on occasion. They're great and terrible and one of the few things that bring me joy anymore.

I've been tempted but haven't looked into it. What franchises do you look up?

I hate it when I have to eat fish/sea creature. I haven't eaten fish for more 13-15 years (and I'm 16!). I despise it.
Tbh, I do not know why I hate it so much. I just hate it.

Also, programming is too damn interesting. It's so logical, and I love it. Hoping one day, I'll master it.

GoatLord said:

Whatever I can think of really. It helps if it's something I'm familiar with, because people tend to mangle canon in weeeird ways and usually that's pretty amusing. Of course, there are ones that are so fucking insane I don't even need to know the source material, like one Death Note story where a shinigami made of blood and screaming skulls spat bacon grease onto the ground that melted to the core of the earth and made the planet explode into a black hole and suck up the universe. Franchises with a lot of character interaction seem to be home to the more baffling ones, while say, plot-thin video games tend to just be dully describing game mechanics.

GoatLord said:

Dude, check out Batman: City of Scars.

Jaxxoon R said:

Same here dude, I fucking loved My Immortal, have you read "Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles" ? It's almost as good

I had legionnaire's disease when I was in fifth grade. Picked it up during a long RV trip.

Not to mention I somehow practically overdosed on Sunny Delight in sixth grade. Too much artificial vitamin A in conjunction with a multi vitamin. This caused an excess of spinal fluid and pressure on my brain. Took three spinal taps to fix.

I once met a man from somewhere in Asia who was walking around the world for world peace and was most of the way done.

Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles was pretty funny, thx for recommendation. Dean Thomas must have "replied intelligently" about 25 times. And Hary Potter jumped "dexterously off the stage". Moreover, they managed to use the adverb "holily" in an amusing way because holily is not a word.

Spoiler

Voldemort driving an eco-friendly car. Dumbledore wearing cowboy boots.

I'm willing to drink the cheapest (and worst), thus likely the most harmful type of wine in unlimited amounts...

...but I deny smoking at any time.

Sometimes, I feel it's like those picture of tons of meat and hamburgers, with "and a diet coke please" written below.

Edited by Katamori : .

dew said:

This is one of the weirdest, most uncomfortable things I've read on this forum. And I've read your report on cooking yourself alive.

I use a paper clip to clean between my teeth - First bending it into a straight piece then slowly pushing it in. Tooth after tooth. Sometimes the clip will snag and when it is wet with saliva I'll have to use both my hands to pull it out. The crunching noises -- from the tartar, makes it all worth it plus I look like a vampire afterwards -- which is cool. It is basically a sea of tartar sauce in my mouth.

I am interested by the number of people who like to pick their teeth. Is this an after-meal type of thing that people use a toothpick for? Or is it also amusing to pick at the teeth for no particular reason? I mean, brushing teeth 3 times a day is also an option.

One of the most floss-worthy foods I've ever are mangoes, consumed raw.

I get really annoyed when I hear people say things like "af" and "fam" in real life. There is absolutely no reason to say these things in a conversation unless you're an insecure millennial.