Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Kentucky Fried Wad

Here is a vanilla E2M1 replacement to satisfy your fast food needs. HMP gives more health and ammo, HNTR removes the most evil monsters.

Download

Pretty cool short level. Very fun, not only the gameplay but I liked the touches as the writing on the pit and the textures of Icarus. I had a little accident at the red key trap but I was able to survive. Fda, made on cl 3.

Hehe. I kind of see it as an accomplishment if people are getting lost in a basic map that can be finished in like 5 minutes. And gaspe's FDA proves that it's totally doable on a first go in a reasonable time. Even with a barrel accident.

FDA. I should do these more often.

Fun little map; quirky little chickens. I probably made it seem trickier than it is thanks to some woeful play, particularly around the start (1% club woo!). Loved playing the idiot in the hallway with the baron. Probably should have died.

EDIT: Also probably should have recorded in correct comp level and/or not paused. rip.

Memfis said:

Hehe. I kind of see it as an accomplishment if people are getting lost in a basic map that can be finished in like 5 minutes. And gaspe's FDA proves that it's totally doable on a first go in a reasonable time. Even with a barrel accident.

Or in less than 1:30. Here is a casual UV-Speed. :D

Also I noticed that it's small relatively easygoing wads like these that get the most FDAs. Few people but maxrunners and hard map aficionados post FDAs for my maps. :P

Alfonzo said:

EDIT: Also probably should have recorded in correct comp level and/or not paused. rip.

(* illegal comp settings)

Illegal but also miraculous! So many deadly moments in the first half that defied logic. :) Fun demos, thanks guys. Instead of PAUSE you can press ESC next time, which stops both the game and recording (but you still hear the music and that can be a problem sometimes I guess).