Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

Gamer With Dignity said:

I'm a fuckmothering vampire.

You have been here before. I don't remember your old username...but we talked about Helsing Abridged. You told me I was "just a treat".

Sometimes I don't feel like having a bowel movement the normal way, so I just reach into my ass, grab the turd, pull it out, then hold it up in the air and a falcon grabs and delivers it to Jeff Goldblum's milkshake.

*My reaction time is very slow.
*I often feel like useless piece of garbage.
*I`m very short.
*I have so many creative ideas,but they realization is beyond my limits.

Sargon of Akkad said:

Sargon of Akkad was banned for this post.

sorry for getting a bit off-topic, but what's the difference between a ban and getting loser'd?

roadworx said:

sorry for getting a bit off-topic, but what's the difference between a ban and getting loser'd?

Losered is Temporary, Banned is forever.

Gamer With Dignity said:

I'm a fuckmothering vampire.

I was once accused of being a vampire in public. It was a weird experience.

I've also been told I look like John Lennon, but I personally don't see the resemblance.

Jaxxoon R said:

I've also been told I look like John Lennon, but I personally don't see the resemblance.

Heh nice; You say you want a revolution?

I told a guy that I was a trained phlebotomist at one point in my life; after explaining what that is to him he then said I was a vampire, with fair conviction, too. He then proceeded to tell me about the how the local looney bin needed more workers. Not sure on the connection there, but I've seen him more recently and he looks like he feels better; totally doesn't remember calling me a vampire, too, hah.

I've been getting a lot of "you look like Serpico" comments lately. Damned greaseball Italians all look alike, I suppose ;D

When I play World of Warcraft, I never do any quests. Dungeons only. This works out well, however, because I can tab out between queues and work on Doom maps ^_^

I'm a card-carrying communist.

My sense of fashion is funny. Only day I'll be wearing a dress, the next I might be wearing sweats and a t-shirt, and the next it might be a tank top, tactical pants, and combat boots.

Jaxxoon R said:

Somebody once called me Machiavellian and I thought it was a really nice compliment only they meant it as an insult which made it even sweeter.

yukib1t said:

I'm a card-carrying communist.

That explains why you hate the idea of less government involvement.

Chronohunter45 said:

I've lost count of how many strangers' ribs I have broken.

Were these strangers you found in the alps?

38_ViTa_38 said:

I'm a vegetarian.
I hate violence, yet I play 1st person shooters.

Mr. S Petersen was a mormon at the time when he worked at id software. I of course don't know your faith but I think he has you beaten.

dethtoll said:

I bought a bumper sticker that says "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS" but I'm not sure I can afford putting it on my car, which just says a lot about the state of politics.

It says more about your pathological delusions. What percentage of the American population would identify as fascists? .01%? .001%? Less than that? The word is an insult everywhere save for marginalised circles a few hundred or thousand strongs. The average Republican does not think of themselves as a fascist, nor does the average redneck. Neither of them would be offended by your cute little sticker. "BERNIE 2016" is magnitudes more likely to aggravate someone than "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS". Even "I LOVE PEANUTS" might get more hate than "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS", what with people having allergies and all. What's the next great step of your revolutionary crusade against things everyone is against, are you going to complain on the Internet about Internet prices? Oh gosh, you guys, I'd go on a rant about data caps but DON'T YOU KNOW THE BIG CORPORATION INTERNET LOBBY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND MIGHT SILENCE ME FOR THESE WORDS!

I'd tell you to grow up, but then again that's the valid answer to every single of your posts. Your stupidity is so colossally ingrained in your character, be it Doomworld persona or real you - and god, if there's ever been a poster on here we should hope for their sake is trolling, you definitely win the prize for that; Sigvatr, gggmork, that other kid who talked about knives all the time, Brandon D. Lade, all lightweights compared to you.

Congratu-fucking-lations for making this XKCD comic about arguing with idiots on the Internet still relevant as the year 2017 looms near. It's just so... You just act so DUMB, it's offensive. Perhaps we've come full circle and can now realise the reason of your perception; if you're the same buffoon in person as in here, it must drive your peers insane to the point some might punch you in the face. Then, in your mad brand of logic, you conclude you're not the problem, it's just the world that's filled with assholes. Evidently neo-nazis assholes who worship Moloch and drink baby blood when they're not hunting for car bumper stickers to take offense to.

That's an impressive angry rant though. Very thorough with proper hatred & bile. Over the top in certain parts, otherwise quite believably unhinged.

rehelekretep said:

Apparently it means (b)efore (a)nyone (e)lse but im sure most users just assume it's short for babe/baby

Having lived in Denmark, to me it just means "poop".

Phml said:

"THIS POST KILLS BRAIN CELLS"

I wonder how dethtoll got the idea that words on a bumper sticker might cause a complete stranger to flip their shit?

While the majority of people on the internet know how to use torrents, I don't. I tried once to get this iOS app, I didn't know what i was doing. And so, I haven't bothered to check out how to handle torrent files, and don't plan to either.

Phml said:

-snip-

I love how your whole argument is that nobody is going to be bothered by a sticker while you simultaneously get triggered by a sticker.

Let people enjoy things.

bzzrak said:

^ pff, the next thing you say will be that you always buy videogames!

On the contrary, i rarely buy games anymore. Its either free or bust. But if I really want one, I tend to look for warez (this country is filled with it :D).

BTW, I don't understand what your post relates to me not understanding torrents.