Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asd1994

Trouble running Invasion maps w/ Brutal Doom

I am trying to play Skulltag's invasion mode with Brutal doom. I can get it all running fine, but there's a problem... The game breaks after all the monsters in the first wave are killed. What happens is that whenever a monster spawns it adds to the (# left) meter when its suppose to go down. As a result, after everything is dead, the game still thinks there is more monsters when there isn't, thus it wont end the current wave. Because of this, I cannot continue after the first wave. I have seen videos of other people playing invasion with brutal doom and they DON'T encounter this problem. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Please help!

No idea what it could be, but try changing the load order. Also, do you have any other WADs loaded? Perhaps one of them is causing some kind of conflict.

QuirkyKirk said:

No idea what it could be, but try changing the load order. Also, do you have any other WADs loaded? Perhaps one of them is causing some kind of conflict.

How do I change the load order?

I figured out what was wrong. Apparently I was using the wrong version of Brutal doom. When I was using v20b (the latest version) I got that weird bug, but when I tried v19 it worked perfectly fine. So I guess v20b just isn't compatible with Invasion.