Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Eediot

Describe The Dream You Had Last Night

Fulgrim said:

So, I belong to the rare percentage of adults who have night terrors and the even lower percentage of those who have an extreme physical response to them as well. Last night was a fun one. I dreamed that something hand its hands wrapped around my legs and was pulling me off my bed. After it shocked me awake I had to sit there for about 20 sec trying to convince myself that it was a dream and nothing was really grabbing me. Because for about 15 sec after I was shocked awake it felt like something had a death grip on my lower legs.

Sounds sort of like one of the things I described earlier. Never heard of a night terror, though. That sounds downright horrifying, though. I wonder what causes that kind of thing, or if it means anything subconsciously.

I had a dream I was shouting at the prime minster, it was an oddly satisfying dream.

So i was playing oblivion with super realistic graphics, then im pulling my teeth out in the lab. IDK whats with my dreams.

Clonehunter said:

Sounds sort of like one of the things I described earlier. Never heard of a night terror, though. That sounds downright horrifying, though. I wonder what causes that kind of thing, or if it means anything subconsciously.

Lack of sleep, poor diet and enduring a extremely stressful event can trigger them. But there is a massive list of what causes them with nothing really concrete.

It was kind of like a video game set in a fantasy ancient egypt with monsters and armies of bad guys but the intermission screen was just having butt sex with a couple of ladies

I had a dream that I was hanging out with a woman who was this amalgamation of my mother and x gf. She was starting dinner for her husband before he got home. Her husband was seriously abusive and she had developed a massive drinking habit as a way to cope with his abuse. I told her to pack what she needed for a few weeks and toss it in my car, because she was leaving with me. She refused my offer and continued to cook her husband dinner. Her husband came home and was a mix of my mom's boyfriends throughout the years that where abusive and my ex gf's abusive husband. Once her husband got home I took off. Shortly after leaving I deleted her number off my phone and simply went on with my life. Because I had offered her help and she didn't take it. Also, because I was not going to be put in a situation where I could end up in the middle of her and her husband.

I really don't know how my mind comes up with this stuff when I'm sleeping.

I had a friend that told me why her little brother doesn't sleep. She told me every night he dreams of bees inside his skin crawling out. He's seen therapists about it, but it made things worse. Not sure why suddenly I remembered that looking at this thread.

This was actually a few nights ago. I was dreaming about a family that lived on a farm, and this really vengeful shadow demon was terrifying them. What it would do is take control of other people and do nasty things to each member of the family, followed by the line "You will not survive." and it did other things that I don't remember. I remember the shadow giving a short speech about why it was there, but I don't remember what it said.

I'm thinking about writing a short story based off of it.

Edit: Didn't want to make another post so I'm editing this one.

So there was a hurricane in a Kansas-like state because some girl did something on tape, but the aftermath seemed like an earthquake hit. These two kids went into their school that was hit by the hurriquake, did something that I don't remember, and left. Then it cuts to me being a referee in this weird bike race, and I remember trying out for this biking team and failing. The two kids from the school were on the team and were there. So a few weeks after that, the teachers find out that the someone busted into the school, but they don't know it was those two. So the one kid (now his leg is missing?) goes back with a few other people because Daniel (the only one out of the two that had a name) got lost. So they go in, and Daniel died by slipping through the cracks in the concrete. Leggy goes deeper into the building, and then everything changes into Half-Life 1 and Leggy is now Gordon Freeman. Gordon's still being chased by the ghost of Daniel, though, and every time Daniel touches Gordon a weird jumpscare pops up (its a picture of a small control room overlayed with green static). Eventually, Daniel catches Gordon and I wake up.

I had the strangest dream last night.

So, I was school and it was lunchtime, so we went down. Actually just me. When I was on the ground floor, I decided to go to the field instead, where I found a friend, A, an "ex-friend", S, and the cute girl of our class, T. So A and T were chatting about something science. I sat down beside S and talked to him. As we chatted, he says "Go on a diet and be upstanding to her." I'm saying "just look at my arm. The last thing I need is a diet to make it even more skinnier . What do you mean by 'upstanding to her?'"
"To T."
"Why?"
"You like her."
"No I don't."
"Yeah you do. You should get some muscles and ask her out."
"If I wanted to, I would've asked her out a long time. You don't need muscles to make a lady feel special."
"You can't do it, can you?"
"Is that a challenge?"
"Is it?"
"Fine, I'll show you what a lady killer I can be."
Meanwhile, T and A were talking about the great minds of history. I sat beside her and sweet talked to her for some time. I don't remember exactly everything I said though but it was pretty much me complimenting her, trying to lull her. It it was for a long time too.
Next thing I know we're kissing. There are cameras here, but I didn't reject it. A is just sitting there for some reason, and S blended into the background. We let go, then I realised I have to go to class. I got up and called S. I said "Bye, sweetie" to T. That's all I remember.

WTF.

I had a really weird one last night. I don't remember the details, but this sentence sums it up:
Donald Trump was in a military-shooter movie.

Damn, what did I eat last night?

Voros said:

Next thing I know we're kissing. There are cameras here, but I didn't reject it. A is just sitting there for some reason, and S blended into the background. We let go, then I realised I have to go to class. I got up and called S. I said "Bye, sweetie" to T. That's all I remember.

And then T was a zombie?

Voros said:

I had a really weird one last night. I don't remember the details, but this sentence sums it up:
Donald Trump was in a military-shooter movie.

(maybe NSFW)

I don't dream or at least I don't remember my dreams. I drove 8 hours on New Year's Eve day. Then after getting home I fell asleep 2 hours later. For the next 6 hours I'd wake up every 10 minutes thinking I had fallen asleep while driving. So its not so much a dream as a OMG I'm asleep *wakes up*.

I had a draem about a videogame set in a blaek edgy world that involved at laest one disfigured mutant implicitly exchanging sexual favors for money.

Doominator2 said:

The last 3 days I've literally had dreams where I rejected girls who where into me. Wtf?

ROFL describes my feelings right now.

Not exactly the dream i had last night, but something i just realized:

Whenever I dream about being somewhere in my city, I see it much different than it is in real life, as if it was a future version of it, and when a location I already saw on a previous dream appears again I see it in the exact same shape as the previous dream, another thing is that I'm almost always not wearing shoes when walking in the streets during my dreams, and usually I see myself walking with someone I haven't seen in a long time, if I tell them i want to quickly run back to my house to put some shoes on they just stare at me with an expresionless look and continue as if I never said it.

Just had dreamception. I was describing a strange dream to someone in a dream. I was really shocked when I woke up.

Voros said:

ROFL describes my feelings right now.

Whats weird about it is that I had similar dreams 3 consecutive nights in a row?

Perhaps it a vision from the future? Lol.

It didn't happen last night, though.

It was an unusual school day - I and my new classmates were competing in different things, like running, swimming, etc, and after that we planned to stay in a cottage and arrange a small party (IRL I never was fond of such events and usually didn't attend them). When I tried to run, though... I couldn't push myself off the ground, it was like I was magnetized, and at least one foot had to be on the ground. No matter how hard I tried, I could only walk, and I believe it looked hilarious.
The school looked surprisingly normal, but when it came to swimming, I realised that the entire yard had turned into a huge river, and it looked infinite. When I jumped in and moved randomly, I also realised that I was able to swim at extreme speeds. I don't remember the details, but that was fun.
Then we went to that cottage. Its adjacent area was pretty large and there was a plenty of different tents, barns and greenhouses. It was a nice cold evening, and I decided to go away and enjoy the sunset. After a couple minutes / hours / whatever, when it was dark already, I realised I had got lost and there were no signs of presence of my classmates anymore. Some cars were moving through the gates, though. When I was going along a fence, I suddenly flew up with an enormous speed. That "flight" seemed chaotical at first, but after several moments I was able to control the course. The speed, as said above, was enormous, so landing wasn't a good idea. Instead, I decided just to point myself upwards and wait.
After that, something like a galaxy map from Mass Effect games has appeared. There was Earth and some other planets. The sun was there as well, but that system didn't look like the Solar at all. My body (presumably) was marked with a green dot, and that dot was chaotically flying near the Earth. There was also a controllable spaceship on the other end of the system, lol. I decided to move it to the location where my body was. After I did that, nothing happened, and the "body" just kept flying towards the edge of that map.

Doctor, help me.

Got another one, I only had to open a window in my room before going to sleep.

It was yet another school day (please stahp). We had a geography test, and for some reason it was in an electronic form, i.e. on a computer. Here's what that test looked like:

- Several geography related sentences in English, and I had to translate them into Russian.
- A picture of a world map, and a little bit of its area was painted red. I had to write the name of that marked country.
- I had to create a map using Doom Builder (?????????) in 2 hours. It had to be influenced by ancient Egypt and have something that could be "constructed" throughout the gameplay.

The first two tasks were pretty easy and normal, although I had no idea what that marked country was. The map was also warped in a weird way.

Then I started making a map. I don't remember the details, but I couldn't make anything but crap, and my lack of creativity + Doom engine limitations didn't allow me to make anything that could be constructed. Then, when I probably wanted to test the map, I got instantly warped there myself. The place I appeared in wasn't the location of player 1 start, though - it was somewhere out of bounds. It was a desert with huge mountains on the horizon, and a sea / ocean on the other side. There was also a human that was telling me something, and a large metal construction protruding from the sand, like dwemer artifacts in Skyrim. I could see my map from a distance, and I noticed some significant changes I didn't implement there. Since there was no other way, I decided to get in bounds and check out the map myself in the flesh. The primary area of that map, which took place outside, looked absolutely weird - more of those "dwemer artifacts" combined with STARTAN textures. There were no monsters at all, but I guess it's a good thing since I didn't have any weapons. Exit was near the seashore, and it was separated off the primary area with 3 rows of locked bars. There was a dwemer thing nearby as well, but, unlike others, it was floating in the air. Every time I had found a key it began transforming, after I had found all the keys it turned into a very complex structure. "Now that's something you can construct throughout the gameplay", - was my first thought.

As I finished checking out things on the map I suddenly realised that I can't get out. There was only that endless desert and endless ocean on the other side. "Aww yis, now I definitely won't fail that test..." and then suddenly my classmates started to appear in a nearby belltower-like construction. One of them then had found a beautiful skip that would allow the map to be finished in ~10 seconds.

That's all I remember.

I somehow woke up in the middle of The Argent Tower from the new Doom, and suddenly found a teleporter which sent me to the scene where Olivia activates the portal. Then I suddenly got sent to the backyard of my house and found my way to the kitchen, where I found a lifelike SSG with actual blood on it. I took it and accidentally fired it's trigger('cause it's too heavy) and woke up thanks to the loud sound.

I dreamed about the part in 'American Psycho' where Bateman says: 'Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply 'Whitney Houston' had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie?'

That piece of dialogue kept playing over and over in my dream. Every time he said 'did you know that, Christie', it became funnier. I'm pretty sure I was actually laughing in my sleep.

That's the only part I can remember. I don't remember most of my dreams.

I keep having a dream I'm talking to someone I had a massive falling out with 9 months ago. In the waking world I am completely content with moving on but my subconscious won't let the shit go and I've had a few dreams now where I'm getting in an argument with the person and sometimes killing them.

It is severely annoying, I hate my fucking dreams because they wallow in negative shit that I put considerable effort into working out in my head and moving on from. I have a subconscious that is almost at war with me always going to the worst possible outcome, the thing is I am not ruled by it, and it almost seems like a separate entity existing in my own head.

It's not as dramatic as that reads, but it's stuff like I'm eating and the grossest shit I can imagine brutally forces itself into my head against my will.

Had a weird dream where I was out on a date with an ex gf. I looked her up on facebook. Turns out she got real fat, is married to a redneck, has two kids and drives a pickup truck. My dream kinda romanticized her as being thin with a tight dress and beautiful hair, and totally not bipolar like she actually is. So glad that's not my life right now.

i can barely remember it, considering my memory sucks and the fact that i woke up nearly 15 hours ago it really isn't surprising. however, all i can remember was that i !!THINK!! that i was in school the majority of the time, just screwing around with my friends, and...SOMEHOW...i ended up fighting xenomorphs? i really don't know.

I have had this odd series of dreams the past few days that seem to focus on one thing. The dreams are always of me doing some mundane task like getting out of bed or cooking. The dreams are always shown from a behind the back view and I'm shirtless. On my back there is a tattoo of a Oni face with snakes slithering out of it's mouth. The tattoo is always the same down to the last detail and it's a full back peace. The only other thing that stands out about the dream is that my skin is almost vampire pale. I bought a sketch pad and I plan on drawing out the tattoo. If I can draw the tattoo exactly as I see it in my dreams, I'll probably get the tattoo.

I was in a place whom someone told me was Hell full of lava, then some sort of green substance which I assumed in the dream was poison of some sort started turning the lava green.