Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mattfrie1

PSX Doom/Final Doom TC (Legacy TC, See first post for details)

For the music list in original Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom, look here, you'll find them.

For the level lists in Playstation Doom and Final Doom, look here and there.

For levels that PC Doom never had, as well as for the Master Levels included in the Final Doom part of the TC, you'll have to choose yourself what Bobby Prince music they should get.

Gez said:

For the music list in original Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom, look here, you'll find them.

For the level lists in Playstation Doom and Final Doom, look here and there.

For levels that PC Doom never had, as well as for the Master Levels included in the Final Doom part of the TC, you'll have to choose yourself what Bobby Prince music they should get.

Thanks a lot, the level lists in Playstation Doom and Final Doom was what i was looking for, and i did not found

I just finish edit the zmapinfo, and restore all original doom music in correc order, and I chose my favorites one for the original PS1 levels

Just one more question, there is any references about this musics? look like the endings, but im not sure

Map D1END Lookup "HUSTR_31"
{
Music = "PSXEND1"
NoIntermission
NoAutoSaveHint
Next = "MAP31"
}

Thanks for answer, and the author for the great work

Mediafire must be starving for cash or something. I want to download all the other files but it wont let me unless I make an account and/or pay subscription fees. Can I get everything here into one rar/zip file?

I'm trying to put together a custom pack of Doom for my own offline random maps (created with OBLIGE) and was interested in using a few elements from this mod. I was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what files I'd need in order to use:

* The PSX Doom title screen (logo coming out of the fire)
* The PSX Doom reverb / echo effects
* The PSX Doom animated sky (Mt. Erebus, etc.)

I'm assuming that I'd have to put said files into a new pk3, which is fine, I just don't know which files or exactly what file structure I would need to use. Any help would be much appreciated!

ScottGray said:

V2.135 is a beta at the moment. I'm having internet conection problems. I'll change my download post when its sorted out.

6 months later:

Well, still waiting... ^^

Damn you, Internet problems! Damn you!

HyperLuke said:

I am confused why you need to play PSX Doom when its the same as The Ultimate Doom and Doom 2.

I don't "need" to, I'd simply like to play PC Doom with the effects and ambiance of PSX Doom, which I prefer.

Nrg01 said:

I wasn't, in fact, aware of that project. But I'm confused - isn't the Total Conversion of PSX Doom exactly that? A close-as-possible port of the Playstation game to the PC? What I'm looking for (and it may be too specific) is the ability to play the Playstation version, yes, but retain things like the lighting features of GZDoom. Or you can say that I'm looking to play the PC version of Doom but with a handful of PSX Doom features such as the interface, sounds, etc.

In other words I'm trying to kind of cherry-pick some features from PSX Doom while retaining the overall look and feel of GZDoom. My understanding is that the PSX Total Conversion will change the lighting (and everything else) that I'd like to keep.

lighting and reverb isnt engine specific, its map specific. Every sector needs to be manually assigned those properties. The only things you could really import into PC Doom from this would be the sound effects and possibly the music (which would itself require some work)

When I try to run this in GZDOOM I Get:

M_LoadDefaults: Load system defaults.
W_Init: Init WADfiles.
adding D:/Program Files (x86)/Zdoom/gzdoom.pk3, 666 lumps
adding DOOM2.WAD, 2919 lumps
adding PSXDOOM.PK3, 1419 lumps
adding PSXLOST.PK3, 105 lumps
adding PSXTCMUS.PK3, 38 lumps
adding PSXLOAD.PK3, 1 lumps
Unknown command "SECRETMESSAGE"
I_Init: Setting up machine state.
CPU speed: 3300 MHz
CPU Vendor ID: GenuineIntel
Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Family 6, Model 63, Stepping 2
Features: MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE4.1 SSE4.2
I_InitSound: Initializing FMOD
FMOD Sound System, copyright © Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 1994-2009.
Loaded FMOD version 4.44.60
V_Init: allocate screen.
S_Init: Setting up sound.
ST_Init: Init startup screen.
Checking cmd-line parameters...
S_InitData: Load sound definitions.
G_ParseMapInfo: Load map definitions.
Texman.Init: Init texture manager.
ParseTeamInfo: Load team definitions.
LoadActors: Load actor definitions.
script parsing took 92.88 ms
R_Init: Init Doom refresh subsystem.
DecalLibrary: Load decals.
M_Init: Init menus.
P_Init: Init Playloop state.
ParseSBarInfo: Loading default status bar definition.
ParseSBarInfo: Loading custom status bar definition.

Execution could not continue.

Script error, "PSXDOOM.PK3:sbarinfo.txt" line 13:
Expected identifier but got 'null' instead.

I'm running the latest (a devbuild). I thought it said 1.8.6 or any later. The download link in the thread for 1.8.6 isn't working anymore. I'll try to hunt down a build of 1.8.6 and try it with that.

Though I'm also curious if this could be fixed to run on newer versions of GZDOOM.

I'll try it with 1.8.6 now, but I also found that if you merely remove that line 13 from SBARINFO.TXT, it launches and runs. I was able to complete a level.

Edit: The customizer tool doesn't seem to work for me. It only creates a blank CFG file each time.

The Steam Guide linked said that if you integrate the Lost Levels, it disables music in the TC which is a shame.

I remember being able to play with LOSTMIX with music using a more recent GZDoom build.

Anyway, keep in mind that you have to delete the existing PSXDOOM.CFG before you use the Customizer tool.

I did follow the instructions and deleted the PSXDOOM.CFG file first, and then run the tool. It produces a zero byte empty file.

Are the variables/options listed somewhere that I could just manually edit the CFG file?

Okay, then I merely misunderstood. I'll delete the file, try it again and then run with the empty file it creates.

But how do my choices get saved if the file is empty?

I upgraded my GZDoom to 2.3.0...and well.....

danfun64@danfun64-Aspire-5560:~/Documents/doom/ports/gzdoom$ ./gzdoom_doom2_psxdoom.sh 
GZDoom g2.3.0 - 2017-01-01 14:38:46 +0100 - SDL version
Compiled on Jan  2 2017

M_LoadDefaults: Load system defaults.
W_Init: Init WADfiles.
 adding /home/danfun64/Documents/doom-src/gzdoom/build/gzdoom.pk3, 671 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/doom2.wad, 2919 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/psxdoom/PSXDOOM.PK3, 1327 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/psxdoom/PSXTCMUS.PK3, 38 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/psxdoom/PSXCUSTM.PK3, 17 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/psxdoom/PSXWSHUD.PK3, 2 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/psxdoom/PCHUDAR1.PK3, 2 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/psxdoom/PSXNMARE.PK3, 2 lumps
 adding /home/danfun64//Documents/doom/wads/psxdoom/PCSPDKEY.PK3, 6 lumps
I_Init: Setting up machine state.
CPU Vendor ID: AuthenticAMD
  Name: AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
  Family 18 (18), Model 1, Stepping 0
  Features: MMX MMX+ SSE SSE2 SSE3 3DNow! 3DNow!+
I_InitSound: Initializing FMOD
FMOD Sound System, copyright � Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 1994-2009.
Loaded FMOD version 4.44.63
V_Init: allocate screen.
S_Init: Setting up sound.
ST_Init: Init startup screen.
Checking cmd-line parameters...
S_InitData: Load sound definitions.
G_ParseMapInfo: Load map definitions.
Texman.Init: Init texture manager.
ParseTeamInfo: Load team definitions.
LoadActors: Load actor definitions.
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/misc.txt" line 3:
Tried to define class 'PSXDoomPlayer' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDoomPlayer@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/misc.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/misc.txt" line 44:
Tried to define class 'PSXBlood' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBlood@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/misc.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/misc.txt" line 54:
Tried to define class 'PSXTeleportFog' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXTeleportFog@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/misc.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/misc.txt" line 61:
Tried to define class 'PSXBloodyChain' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBloodyChain@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/misc.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 3:
Tried to define class 'PSXZombieMan' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXZombieMan@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 71:
Tried to define class 'PSXShotgunGuy' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShotgunGuy@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 139:
Tried to define class 'PSXChaingunGuy' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXChaingunGuy@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 209:
Tried to define class 'PSXDoomImp' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDoomImp@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 276:
Tried to define class 'PSXDemon' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDemon@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 336:
Tried to define class 'PSXSpectre' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXSpectre@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 346:
Tried to define class 'PSXNightmareSpectre' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXNightmareSpectre@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 408:
Tried to define class 'PSXLostSoul' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXLostSoul@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 433:
Tried to define class 'PSXCacodemon' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXCacodemon@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 477:
Tried to define class 'PSXHellKnight' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHellKnight@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 537:
Tried to define class 'PSXBaronOfHell' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBaronOfHell@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 596:
Tried to define class 'PSXArachnotron' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXArachnotron@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 667:
Tried to define class 'PSXPainElemental' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXPainElemental@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 721:
Tried to define class 'PSXRevenant' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRevenant@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 795:
Tried to define class 'PSXFatso' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXFatso@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 866:
Tried to define class 'PSXSpiderMastermind' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXSpiderMastermind@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/monsters.txt" line 937:
Tried to define class 'PSXCyberdemon' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXCyberdemon@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 3:
Tried to define class 'PSXBulletPuff' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBulletPuff@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 10:
Tried to define class 'PSXBulletPuff_SargAttack' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBulletPuff_SargAttack@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 20:
Tried to define class 'PSXDoomImpBall' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDoomImpBall@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 26:
Tried to define class 'PSXCacodemonBall' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXCacodemonBall@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 32:
Tried to define class 'PSXBaronBall' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBaronBall@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 38:
Tried to define class 'PSXArachnotronPlasma' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXArachnotronPlasma@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 44:
Tried to define class 'PSXFatShot' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXFatShot@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 50:
Tried to define class 'PSXRevenantTracer' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRevenantTracer@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 56:
Tried to define class 'PSXRevenantTracerSmoke' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRevenantTracerSmoke@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 67:
Tried to define class 'PSXRocket' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRocket@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 74:
Tried to define class 'PSXPlasmaBall' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXPlasmaBall@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 80:
Tried to define class 'PSXBFGBall' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBFGBall@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 86:
Tried to define class 'PSXBFGExtra' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBFGExtra@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/explosives.txt" line 92:
Tried to define class 'PSXExplosiveBarrel' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXExplosiveBarrel@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/explosives.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 3:
Tried to define class 'PSXFistChainsawAmmo' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXFistChainsawAmmo@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 11:
Tried to define class 'PSXFist' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXFist@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 18:
Tried to define class 'PSXChainsaw' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXChainsaw@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 40:
Tried to define class 'PSXPistol' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXPistol@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 57:
Tried to define class 'PSXShotgun' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShotgun@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 77:
Tried to define class 'PSXSuperShotgun' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXSuperShotgun@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 148:
Tried to define class 'PSXChaingun' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXChaingun@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 165:
Tried to define class 'PSXRocketLauncher' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRocketLauncher@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 171:
Tried to define class 'PSXPlasmaRifle' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXPlasmaRifle@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/weapons.txt" line 177:
Tried to define class 'PSXBFG9000' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBFG9000@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/weapons.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 3:
Tried to define class 'PSXBlueCard' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBlueCard@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 9:
Tried to define class 'PSXBlueSkull' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBlueSkull@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 15:
Tried to define class 'PSXRedCard' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRedCard@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 21:
Tried to define class 'PSXRedSkull' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRedSkull@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 27:
Tried to define class 'PSXYellowCard' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXYellowCard@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 33:
Tried to define class 'PSXYellowSkull' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXYellowSkull@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 41:
Tried to define class 'PSXBackpack' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBackpack@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 46:
Tried to define class 'PSXCell' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXCell@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 51:
Tried to define class 'PSXCellPack' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXCellPack@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 56:
Tried to define class 'PSXClip' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXClip@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 61:
Tried to define class 'PSXClipBox' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXClipBox@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 66:
Tried to define class 'PSXRocketAmmo' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRocketAmmo@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 71:
Tried to define class 'PSXRocketBox' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRocketBox@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 76:
Tried to define class 'PSXShell' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShell@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 81:
Tried to define class 'PSXShellBox' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShellBox@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 88:
Tried to define class 'PSXAllmap' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXAllmap@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 93:
Tried to define class 'PSXHealthBonus' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHealthBonus@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 99:
Tried to define class 'PSXArmorBonus' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXArmorBonus@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 105:
Tried to define class 'PSXBerserk' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBerserk@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 118:
Tried to define class 'PSXGreenArmor' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXGreenArmor@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 123:
Tried to define class 'PSXBlueArmor' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBlueArmor@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 128:
Tried to define class 'PSXBlurSphere' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBlurSphere@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 135:
Tried to define class 'PSXInfrared' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXInfrared@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 140:
Tried to define class 'PSXInvulnerabilitySphere' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXInvulnerabilitySphere@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 145:
Tried to define class 'PSXMedikit' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXMedikit@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 150:
Tried to define class 'PSXMegasphere' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXMegasphere@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 155:
Tried to define class 'PSXRadSuit' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRadSuit@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 160:
Tried to define class 'PSXSoulsphere' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXSoulsphere@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/items.txt" line 165:
Tried to define class 'PSXStimpack' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXStimpack@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/items.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 3:
Tried to define class 'PSXColumn' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXColumn@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 8:
Tried to define class 'PSXBurningBarrel' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBurningBarrel@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 13:
Tried to define class 'PSXTechLamp' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXTechLamp@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 18:
Tried to define class 'PSXTechLamp2' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXTechLamp2@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 23:
Tried to define class 'PSXTechPillar' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXTechPillar@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 30:
Tried to define class 'PSXBigTree' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBigTree@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 35:
Tried to define class 'PSXBlueTorch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBlueTorch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 40:
Tried to define class 'PSXCandelabra' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXCandelabra@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 45:
Tried to define class 'PSXCandlestick' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXCandlestick@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 50:
Tried to define class 'PSXEvilEye' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXEvilEye@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 55:
Tried to define class 'PSXFloatingSkull' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXFloatingSkull@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 60:
Tried to define class 'PSXGreenTorch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXGreenTorch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 65:
Tried to define class 'PSXHeadCandles' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHeadCandles@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 70:
Tried to define class 'PSXHeadOnAStick' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHeadOnAStick@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 75:
Tried to define class 'PSXHeadsOnAStick' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHeadsOnAStick@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 80:
Tried to define class 'PSXHeartColumn' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHeartColumn@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 85:
Tried to define class 'PSXRedTorch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXRedTorch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 90:
Tried to define class 'PSXShortBlueTorch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShortBlueTorch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 95:
Tried to define class 'PSXShortGreenColumn' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShortGreenColumn@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 100:
Tried to define class 'PSXShortGreenTorch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShortGreenTorch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 105:
Tried to define class 'PSXShortRedColumn' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShortRedColumn@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 110:
Tried to define class 'PSXShortRedTorch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXShortRedTorch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 115:
Tried to define class 'PSXSkullColumn' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXSkullColumn@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 120:
Tried to define class 'PSXStalagtite' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXStalagtite@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 125:
Tried to define class 'PSXTallGreenColumn' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXTallGreenColumn@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 130:
Tried to define class 'PSXTallRedColumn' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXTallRedColumn@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 135:
Tried to define class 'PSXTorchTree' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXTorchTree@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 142:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadCacodemon' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadCacodemon@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 147:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadDemon' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadDemon@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 152:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadDoomImp' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadDoomImp@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 157:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadLostSoul' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadLostSoul@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 162:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadMarine' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadMarine@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 167:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadShotgunGuy' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadShotgunGuy@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 172:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadZombieMan' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadZombieMan@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 177:
Tried to define class 'PSXGibbedMarine' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXGibbedMarine@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 182:
Tried to define class 'PSXGibbedMarineExtra' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXGibbedMarineExtra@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 187:
Tried to define class 'PSXGibs' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXGibs@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 194:
Tried to define class 'PSXBloodyTwitch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBloodyTwitch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 199:
Tried to define class 'PSXBrainStem' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXBrainStem@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 204:
Tried to define class 'PSXColonGibs' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXColonGibs@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 209:
Tried to define class 'PSXDeadStick' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXDeadStick@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 214:
Tried to define class 'PSXHangBNoBrain' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHangBNoBrain@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 219:
Tried to define class 'PSXHangNoGuts' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHangNoGuts@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 224:
Tried to define class 'PSXHangTLookingDown' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHangTLookingDown@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 229:
Tried to define class 'PSXHangTLookingUp' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHangTLookingUp@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 234:
Tried to define class 'PSXHangTNoBrain' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHangTNoBrain@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 239:
Tried to define class 'PSXHangTSkull' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXHangTSkull@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 244:
Tried to define class 'PSXLiveStick' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXLiveStick@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 249:
Tried to define class 'PSXMeat2' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXMeat2@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 254:
Tried to define class 'PSXMeat3' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXMeat3@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 259:
Tried to define class 'PSXMeat4' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXMeat4@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 264:
Tried to define class 'PSXMeat5' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXMeat5@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 269:
Tried to define class 'PSXNonsolidMeat2' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXNonsolidMeat2@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 274:
Tried to define class 'PSXNonsolidMeat3' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXNonsolidMeat3@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 279:
Tried to define class 'PSXNonsolidMeat4' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXNonsolidMeat4@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 284:
Tried to define class 'PSXNonsolidMeat5' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXNonsolidMeat5@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 289:
Tried to define class 'PSXNonsolidTwitch' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXNonsolidTwitch@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
Script warning, "PCSPDKEY.PK3:actors/decoration.txt" line 296:
Tried to define class 'PSXSmallBloodPool' more than once. Renaming class to 'PSXSmallBloodPool@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/decoration.txt'
script parsing took 477.48 ms
R_Init: Init Doom refresh subsystem.
DecalLibrary: Load decals.
Editor number 3000 defined twice for classes 'PSXNightmareSpectre@PCSPDKEY.PK3@actors/monsters.txt' and 'PSXNightmareSpectre'
M_Init: Init menus.
P_Init: Init Playloop state.
ParseSBarInfo: Loading default status bar definition.
ParseSBarInfo: Loading custom status bar definition.
Script error, "PSXDOOM.PK3:sbarinfo.txt" line 13:
Expected identifier but got 'null' instead.

Sorry for the double post, but for some reason I can't edit the previous post to add [spoiler] to that code, or even delete the post. Can an admin please do that for me?

Here's your problem:

You're loading PSXDOOM.PK3 twice, which is why you get a ton of warnings about classes being defined twices.

Err... How do I fix that?

Spoiler

./gzdoom -glversion 2 -iwad doom2.wad -file psxdoom/PSXDOOM.PK3 psxdoom/PSXTCMUS.PK3 psxdoom/PSXCUSTM.PK3 psxdoom/PSXWSHUD.PK3 psxdoom/PCHUDAR1.PK3 psxdoom/PSXNMARE.PK3 psxdoom/PCSPDKEY.PK3

That's my psxdoom shell script. I don't know how to get psxdoom to not load twice.