Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

heretic megawad

OK i posted this in the poll forum but apparently it didn't get enuff replies. Would you rather see my megawad use the original heretic storyline or should I write a new one?

You can make a new story but keep the settings the same. I kinda made up a new story, but it goes with the rest of the Heretic scenery, i.e. E3 is in the dome, etc.

You can make a new story but keep the settings the same. I kinda made up a new story, but it goes with the rest of the Heretic scenery, i.e. E3 is in the dome, etc.

I was thinking of a "resurrection of d'sparil, u play as a descendant of corvus story". The scenery would be similar except I'd have E2 as the dome ruins and E3 as the chaotic demon plane, probably.

Anyway, that's If i decide to make a story. C'mon ppl, reply, tell me what you think.

I want to fuck a Chocobo. Wait, Heretic? Oh, um, it's good. Yeah. Pwad? Super.

deadnail. You need to cut down on the amount of crack you put in your pipe. Sheesh :P

I WANT TO GRIP A CHOCOBO BY IT'S TAIL PLUMES AND HUMP THE MOTHERFUCKER UNTIL IT'S BEAK CRACKS GODAMMIT!

I don't concentrate too much on story when playing levels. try making some innovative and fun levels first, then worry about a story.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dashiva will run off with my rare black Chocobo damn it! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1111

Midnight! Midnight come back!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight.... I.... I love you.......

Easy deadnail, you're walking too near that cliff.

Anyway, Liam, you should try to fit your story with Heretic's. Why don't you pull out a paralel story with the one told by Corvus?

I mean, make some locations based on the ones in Heretic, so your character helps Corvus advance throught the lands.

All E1 would be on Silverspring, going along with Corvus actions, E2 should be a new episode, since Corvus is on Hell right now. As for E3, go for the Domes, but this is where the PWAD ends differently. You die, because you're no match for D'sparil, or because of betrayal, or mere bad luck.

This would be like telling Thyranith's story (Hexen II's hero that dies in the Cathedral of Eidolon).

Anyway, Liam, you should try to fit your story with Heretic's. Why don't you pull out a paralel story with the one told by Corvus?

I mean, make some locations based on the ones in Heretic, so your character helps Corvus advance throught the lands.

All E1 would be on Silverspring, going along with Corvus actions, E2 should be a new episode, since Corvus is on Hell right now. As for E3, go for the Domes, but this is where the PWAD ends differently. You die, because you're no match for D'sparil, or because of betrayal, or mere bad luck.

This would be like telling Thyranith's story (Hexen II's hero that dies in the Cathedral of Eidolon).

That's an Idea, but If I were to make a story I'd rather have it be some kind of prequel/sequel thing, or possibly just leave d'sparil out and make another adventure of corvus.

Again, that's if I decide I don't want the original storyline.

Continue replying and telling me what you think.

Another approach. You're there as another Hero that dies, but in a prequel. As one of the Sidhe Elfs of the Seven Candles that fight agains the Three when they first attack Parthoris. You could make a battlefield, a shiny peaceful SilverSpring...things like that.

Sequel : Tell the story of Corvus when he goes throught the Portal after beating D'sparil. In Heretic II you'll see in a beatiful cinematic how he ends in a desolated OutWorld for hundreds of years thanks to the last D'sparil curse.

The tale on H2 begins when he returns home.

Make levels of the Outworlds. You should change all weapons, since according to the story they are rendered inneffective in the Outworlds.

Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Cute. But yeah, I think that would be the best way to make a Heretic add-on... in fact... that would really kick ass.

Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Cute. But yeah, I think that would be the best way to make a Heretic add-on... in fact... that would really kick ass.

Dunno, that's Ling's work. I found about it a few hours ago. :)

OK i posted this in the poll forum but apparently it didn't get enuff replies. Would you rather see my megawad use the original heretic storyline or should I write a new one?

it would be cool if you use your own stoyline. people should fell a new experience when they play custom megawads with a whole new story.

I like that idea.

That one? I SWEAR YOU ARE MEAN

Lick me, Archvile, in Doomworld we can fall thousands of feet and only go "Unnh." for our troubles. =)

Oh, really?

I had to check on 1976's Encyclopaedia Britannica your post to fully understand it.

Oh yeah?

Well I had to call my old foreign language teacher to translate that mess as well.

And I'm the one that has 3300 posts. And rejoy in your torment.

/me posts some nonsense.

INFERIOR LIFEFORM

RUN RUN IT TURNS YOU BAD IT'S DANGEROUS GO AWAY WHILE YOU CAN!111111#%%3