Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coopersville

My art teacher's cool.

I was in the art room during lunch to finish this, when the teacher caught sight of the Doom logo I was using. She then yelled, "Doom!" And I was a little worried she would next blam me for having anything related with the game in her room, like all art teachers in the past have. But it turns out it's one of her favourite games along with a bunch of other ID shooters (Quake, Hexen, etc.) We had a pleasent conversation about FPS's and my day went happily ever after. :)

Oh yeah, she likes Tomb Raider too.

Hehe, cool (both referring to the drawing and to the art teacher).

My art teacher used to be a stoner so me and her could communicate while every one else was like 'wtf what?'. She was also pretty hot back in her day.

orion said:

My art teacher used to be a stoner so me and her could communicate while every one else was like 'wtf what?'. She was also pretty hot back in her day.

LOL HAHAHA ah shit dats great i wish my art teach was a stoner

heh, my art teacher in high school sucked. if she didn't like your work she'd rip it up in front of the entire class. thats why her coffee ended up with mad spit, eraser dust, and pencil shavings.

hehe, nice picture.
What i draw look like some 5years old kid drawnings... :P

VileSlay said:

heh, my art teacher in high school sucked. if she didn't like your work she'd rip it up in front of the entire class. thats why her coffee ended up with mad spit, eraser dust, and pencil shavings.

I'd shoot her.

dsm said:

I'd shoot her.

she ended up having a breakdown and retiring. some people wouldn't take her shit and gave her shit back, like the aforementioned coffee. she would drink half of it, and when she was distracted we would dump out the sharpener, or put eraser dust in it. some guys would hawk mad loogies in it. the screwed up shit is that she wouldn't even realize that her half cup became suddenly full and drink it.