Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SyntherAugustus

Bosch Pic.

It seems like a detailed pic.
I must admit that it's a bit hard to see what the picture shows really - but I can forgive that because of the scan problem.
Some of those buildings are rather interesting in design (provided that they ARE buildings).

dsm said:

It seems like a detailed pic.
I must admit that it's a bit hard to see what the picture shows really - but I can forgive that because of the scan problem.
Some of those buildings are rather interesting in design (provided that they ARE buildings).

...I hate it when people beat me to my posts...

is that a pic from hieronymus bosch? I could barely see it, but it looks familiar. whats the title, and where did you get it?

If it says Bosch pic then yes...

Adoration of the Magi: Detail of the central panel.

I drew it from a Bosch art book. Im doing a zoom-out version soon. Also, like b4, BAD SCANNER.

is there an image control, maybe cranking up the threshold a tad might make it more solid.

for those that want to see the original you can see it here or go to boschuniverse.com and do a search for it and get a good close up of the central panel.

thats cool how you captured the extreme background there, railgunner. thats a place most people don't look.