Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZALGO

What's your favorite chainsaw kill

We all have our favorite glory kills in Doom 2016. But what about chainsaw kills, what's your personal favorite? Mine's the baron kill when you saw his leg and jaw apart with the chainaw. I also really like the disemboweling of the mancubus with the chainsaw, oddly fitting and satisfying at the same time.

ZALGO said:

We all have our favorite glory kills in Doom 2016. But what about chainsaw kills, what's your personal favorite? Mine's the baron kill when you saw his leg and jaw apart with the chainaw. I also really like the disemboweling of the mancubus with the chainsaw, oddly fitting and satisfying at the same time.

I usually never bother to chainsaw anything big in worry that I might not have enough fuel.

I like sawing the Summoner. That initial trying to crack through the skull with it screaming. Plus it's all elusive and tossing a wave of red shit at you, making it more satisfying when you slice it.

Ahh yeah the summoner. facing them was hell on nightmare difficulty. I usually chainsaw them or glory kill them as soon as possible. Not as aggravating as Archviles but are still hella annoying to deal with.

I'm quite fond of the Baron one. Chop off the leg and then the head.

The baron ones are so grisly and makes you feel so powerful bringing down one of the strongest foes with an unconventional weapon. It's amazing.

I'd forgotten about the caco kill. Yeah that one was pretty gruesome to say the least.

I like the imp one, although I like when he stabs the imp through the chest with the chainsaw. I like the back variant of the HK variant the most

Love the Baron kill. Felling them first, then giving them a Chelsea grin all the way through the spine, that's just gloriously brutal. As I said elsewhere, the entire set of Baron kills is themed around spite and humiliation.

BeenJammin said:

DEMON DEATH 'cause I'm gonn' nom that cow meat down in some demon burgers!!!!!!

Dimmu Borgir?

I think my favorite is The Baron chainsaw kill. .It's like BZZZ there goes the leg and then BZZZ EAT IT BITCH! ! ! !

Enforcer said:

I think my favorite is The Baron chainsaw kill. .It's like BZZZ there goes the leg and then BZZZ EAT IT BITCH! ! ! !

First time I did this I was like "Woah, there goes his leg! WOW THERE GOES HIS HEAD!"
Now that I think about it the glory kills in general were all pretty creative.

Yeah I'm really glad at the attention to detail they put in the animations and the glory kills themselves. Makes them more fun to try out just for the heck of it.