Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

How many forums are you registered to?

I think I've created an account at maybe 10 different forums in my lifetime, but Doomworld is the only one I really check. I like to make a quick glance at some of my old forums pages ive signed up to, but many of them closed down.

Diseño Doom
Doomworld
ZDoom

I think those are the forums I'm registered to.
It's a pity that Diseño Doom forum isn't active but I always check it everyday along with Doomworld.

Doomworld
Prog Archives
RateYourMusic
Steve Hoffman Music
Old School Runescape
Reddit
LDSO.net (pretty dead these days)

Doomworld
Reddit
One or two Teamspeaks
Used to moderate a large clan for Arma and DayZ, had a falling out a few years back

Generally I stick with close friends when it comes to online interaction, but I actually like the Doomworld community after lurking for so long. Reddit is just simple and easy news once you learn what to ignore. YouTube comments are cancerous, I don't do social media in general.

Old School Runescape

I need to get into this. A few IRL buddies play, but I think it's mostly nostalgia calling to me with this one.

^ Yeah I used to play the game from 2004 until around 2010 or so, then I quit. I came back for the 2013 resurrection of the old school servers and I've been enjoying it all over again ever since. If you join, add me on there. Username is Rare Hunting.

Doomworld, Zandronum, Zdaemon and Odamex, though the Oda forums are rarely used. I've also got an account on zdoom but I never post there.

In the olden days (2004-2007ish) I was a regular on Skulltag and occasional NewDoom poster.

As far as non-doom stuff, I was one of the first to join Pirated Games Central. Still pop in from time to time but there's not much left to uncover in the world of famicom/genesis bootlegs.

I think there is a couple of idle accounts on some forums otherwise I would say 2. Doomworld and Newtiburon.

Old community forums I was active in are dead.

RUSH said:

^ Yeah I used to play the game from 2004 until around 2010 or so, then I quit. I came back for the 2013 resurrection of the old school servers and I've been enjoying it all over again ever since. If you join, add me on there. Username is Rare Hunting.

Absolutely, I'll look into that. Anyone with similar music interests as me is very cool in my book.

Let me think.
Roblox (haven't gone there in years)
Doomworld
Quakeworld
Reddit (made one post, months ago)
NationStates

That's all I remember right now.

Other than DW the only one I use is FPRArena for the Fire Pro Wrestling games. The community is pretty dead compared to here but there's still a little bit of activity.

AJSA forums
Doomworld
KVR Audio
MyAnimeList
TOXIKK forums
Wrong Planet

And two smaller ones that are essentially dead.

And I have dead accounts I haven't used in several years on at least two more.

Just the one. I've been thrown out of too many forums or they outgrow their fun and charm.

I mostly hang out on Doomworld and ZDoom, but I also have a Zandronum forum account. I used to post there (and on the old Skulltag forum back in the day) more regularly, but I have to admit that I felt kind of bad for promoting my stuff there since most of my work has a singleplayer only focus.

roadworx said:

No ones judging.
Looking at your favourite games, I feel happy thinking about Roblox back then. Loved playing the Pizza Place one. Now, Roblox became something else, as if it's lost it's touch. Good times.
Although your profile sounds like you're depressed.

DW (duh)
Doomer Boards
Booty ass Fields
My-Symbian.com
Maemo.org, but I don't go there anymore
uqm.stack.nl, same as above

Probably a few more, but I can't remember them atm.

Several dead ones that I can remember, although there are probably more:

NewDoom
DoomCenter
TheAbyss
LucasForums

The live ones I don't really bother checking anymore, but again there are probably more:

ZDoom
ZDaemon
King Arthur's Gold
Acmlm/Board2
SMW Central

And the ones I still check somewhat regularly or actively post on:

Here (duh)
Bitcointalk
Download Festival

doomworld, Terraria TCF, Starbound, Doom64EX, Gnomoria and Robocraft forums.

Although I'm usually on here, Terraria and Starbound 's most of the time.

Doomworld
ZDoom
Duke4 obviously for Duke Nukem games
ZFGC for Zelda fan games.
JKHub for the Jedi Knight series of games.
PiratesAhoy for pirates games such as Age of Pirates and Sea Dogs.

doomworld
roblox

and a couple of forums I don't even visit anymore so I won't include them. I also mostly browse and post on anonymous imageboards